HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - MARCH - Puerto Vallarta Hipstapak

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
Puerto Vallarta Hipstapak: Springtime fun

Guadalupe XII lens. Style: Clean warmth. Simple warmth is added to your images with this sunny lens. Hecho en Mexico.

Caballito 76 film. Style: Hard exposure. Extra exposure gives this film a uniquely vintage look.
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2n6LdcN]

Sample photos by Mario Estrada.

E5D98AA4-CC1D-4752-8779-7C7A437526FF.jpeg
B3447635-D7E1-4090-B8EA-D6453C85B5FD.jpeg

South Beach - Miami. Can turn frame off but not leak. But shaking changed the leak.

It took another 36 hours after I made this thread before I was able to download the pack. That :rage: light leak/end of roll/beginning of roll/whatever is a disappointment. We’ve had plenty of those already and they’re always just a novelty that ruins an otherwise interesting film. Still, the lens looks like it could be interesting. I’m thinking it might pair well with something like the Robusta film. I’ll do a bit of shooting later today and see what I get.

Got it now, but that white stripe is beyond gimmicky. Its just obtrusive. We've all seen the 'end of roll', last frame kind of thing, butvthis is just stupid.

If i decide to use the full pak, ill have to frame accordingly so I can crop it out.

If you slide the film all the way left the leak disappears but so does the film effect. Best solution shake to find the least obtrusive leak then crop. If you have square photo shaking will move the leak to the top or bottom, but that doesn’t happen with rectangular pix.

Reminds me of the Edgwood Pak. Attempting, as Bill WOTANICUS said, the end of roll retro effect without much success. I paid for this in the classic then transferred it to the X ( the classic is to “buggsy”) but it comes across as just a “clean” photo

Back
Top Bottom