• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - MARCH - Windhoek HipstaPak...

chrisD46

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
Real Name
Chris
Leslie can take most any pack and make it look good ! Conversely , something about the "duotone" look that holds me back from liking this pack . I believe I would rather use "Tejas" and play with the sliders a bit (that's perhaps just me however) .

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Leslie can take most any pack and make it look good ! Conversely , something about the "duotone" look that holds me back from liking this pack . I believe I would rather use "Tejas" and play with the sliders a bit (that's perhaps just me however) .
Yes, I agree.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
I'm never crazy about a grainy look, so the saved combo on my phone has the grain and texture set to 0, plus Triple Crown, and as I pretty much always do, added clarity.
Fantastic images as ever Leslie. I'm not sure what they were thinking of that grid like pattern (grain?) going all over the image, its 2020 fer gawds sake !!

Populuxe

MobiStarter
Reaction score
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPad (Generic)
Funny you should mention that. I just made a post with some of my photos.