HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - MAY - Cooper-Young Hipstapak

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
First Friday is actually on the first Friday this month. Nice. And this pack looks fascinating.

Cooper-Young Hipstapak “Memphis in May”

Johnny C lens. Style: Fauvistic tones. “Walk the line with this lens of fire and take away all your blues. Made in Memphis.”

Hampline film. Style: Dark grainy black. “The grit of Memphis is captured in this grungy film, making a perfect Tennessee duo with the Johnny C lens.”

All photos by Ryan Dorshorst from the Hipstamatic gear page.

Of course it doesn’t work with everything but it gives images a sort of old comic look in my opinion:
0FB7699E-24FD-4A8A-9323-0E5740406738.jpeg
ABAEDA53-3BCF-4C16-9BD8-66219E794ECB.jpeg
8CE6D797-4E48-4A3C-BB9B-DBA3A29D9C6F.jpeg

Did you drive over to Roswell specifically to try out this pak? :lmao: (Well worth it if you did.)
No. We stopped there a few weeks ago on our way to Carlsbad Caverns. Could have called it the Roswell pak. Might have to go back, although it is an unusual place. Way bigger than I imagined - I thought it was just a dusty crossroads town, but 47,000 people live there. Who knows what they all do.

No. We stopped there a few weeks ago on our way to Carlsbad Caverns. Could have called it the Roswell pak. Might have to go back, although it is an unusual place. Way bigger than I imagined - I thought it was just a dusty crossroads town, but 47,000 people live there. Who knows what they all do.
Sell stuff to tourists maybe ;)

I'm with you. I hardly ever use Hipsta, but I'm tempted by this one. (Weird choice for the box/lens/film cannister colors, though -- strictly Miami Vice and nothing like the actual pak.)
Yes on all points. :thumbs: I think I’m going to buy it, even though I hardly ever use Hipsta. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom