Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
FIRST FRIDAY - MAY - GLAM-O-RAMA SNAPPAK

Yep, you heard (saw!) it right, Glam-O-Rama and get this...

Lens = Disco Stu
Film = Funktown

B48251B2-66C8-41D7-AA27-033DB6F607C5.jpeg

787BBF34-C894-4147-B0F7-7874A231BD99.jpeg

89319091-33D7-4C23-97C0-0EC591788449.jpeg

Is there anybody here who has the faintest idea of how Hipstamatic X works?? I feel completely incompetent.

1. How do you download the latest pak?
2. How can you tell which pak you have used for a photo?
3. How can you set up a new camera without having to scroll through every lens and film?

It’s telling me my setting is the latest but it clearly isn’t!
931BC66F-CFE2-4472-AF91-48AE06C780BF.png
51D41C5B-2FAA-4521-9C53-272E59BE5841.jpeg

Or is it? It doesn’t look anything like the latest??

First you have to build a new camera in Hipsta X - - select case - select the the disco lens, funk town film - save - shoot with that camera

In regular Hipsta - -download the pak and use like you always have - ie set favorite - shoot with it - or edit to it.

76A678C5-2061-4369-8824-D8B07B280B08.jpeg

Last edited:
And it’s ok with poprox sometimes too
View attachment 157352
Brilliant. I saw your images on Instagram which is why I thought I might give it a go.

There’s definitely a problem with hipsta X on my iPhone 11. I was able to use the new lens on my old iPhone 7. Might have to delete and reinstall it.

Brilliant. I saw your images on Instagram which is why I thought I might give it a go.

There’s definitely a problem with hipsta X on my iPhone 11. I was able to use the new lens on my old iPhone 7. Might have to delete and reinstall it.
I find that I need a tutti fruity type subject for it to work - you can search IG on the tags #hc_letsplay_glmorama and #hipstamatic_glam to see what else people are coming up with.

Is there anybody here who has the faintest idea of how Hipstamatic X works?? I feel completely incompetent.

1. How do you download the latest pak?
2. How can you tell which pak you have used for a photo?
3. How can you set up a new camera without having to scroll through every lens and film?

It’s telling me my setting is the latest but it clearly isn’t!
View attachment 157342View attachment 157343
Or is it? It doesn’t look anything like the latest??
I drifted back to the regular Hipstamatic. I don’t have that under control yet.......

I drifted back to the regular Hipstamatic. I don’t have that under control yet.......
I like to try out the new lenses in Hipsta X before I might buy them in Hipstamatic. I really hate the X version. Even less intuitive and too restrictive. A massive disappointment and they could have made it so much better...

NEW GLAM-O-RAMA SNAPPAK
Make your photos sparkle with May's Glam-O-Rama SnapPak. Our new starburst blur adds high-gloss glitz to your images. Check it out in the HipstaMart now!

DISCO STU LENS

The Disco Stu lens features an integrated star filter to pop the points of light in your photo.

FUNKTOWN FILM

Paired with the Disco Stu lens, this filmpops the contrast of the highlights to create a truly glam effect.
Enjoy these beautiful samples and share yours on IG with #Hipstamatic
Have an idea for a new lens or film? Let us know on Facebook.
PRINTLAB IS BACK!
To celebrate the reopening of our beloved PrintLab, we're putting the entire shop on SALE! Enjoy a 20% discount on all wood, metal, canvas and archival prints, from now through Sunday when you enter the coupon at checkout.

Coupon Code: SOMEGOODNEWS
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Website

Back
Top Bottom