HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - MAY - Kovalam Hipstapak

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
Kovalam Hipstapak. Beaches and bites.

Padma lens: saturation and clarity. This subtle lens is designed to shoot your summertime foods with precision and beauty. Made in India.

Lighthouse 72: warm grain. An unexpected pop of beautiful colors reminiscent of the grainy beaches of India accompany this fine flash.

photos by Ryan Dorshorst, Mario Estrada, and Aravind Kaimal.

Kovalam Hipstapak. Beaches and bites.

Padma lens: saturation and clarity. This subtle lens is designed to shoot your summertime foods with precision and beauty. Made in India.

Lighthouse 72: warm grain. An unexpected pop of beautiful colors reminiscent of the grainy beaches of India accompany this fine flash.

photos by Ryan Dorshorst, Mario Estrada, and Aravind Kaimal.

I have a problem with orange. That is to say, everything I create winds up with an orange tint unless I really think about it. Yeah, I’ll probably buy it.

Nice for beach shots - Padma, lighthouse flash
1st with daydream
2nd & 3rd with 12Apostles

6A0870E2-C908-4DB9-B852-7C08001FC823.jpeg
450D7C4A-1EB5-4F42-A12A-1137220A9976.jpeg
E1E4D9A4-C6CC-46DC-ABFC-2F48AC622FAD.jpeg

I have a problem with orange. That is to say, everything I create winds up with an orange tint unless I really think about it. Yeah, I’ll probably buy it.
I get that orange tint in the “golden hour”. That’s when I use camera plus to correct white balance or you can fix it using the temperature and tint adjustments in the photos edit app

I get that orange tint in the “golden hour”. That’s when I use camera plus to correct white balance or you can fix it using the temperature and tint adjustments in the photos edit app
I have a combo in HipstaX that I’ve titled “favorite orange”. How my many layered collages turn orange is probably due to the choices I make in layering or blending. I think I just unconsciously follow that orange colored path…….

Back
Top Bottom