HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - NOVEMBER - Malasaña Hipstapak

I usually stay away from the really gimmicky Paks and funky borders (with a few exceptions), but I really like this Pak.

HipstamaticPhoto-693294125.jpeg

HipstamaticPhoto-693293839.jpeg

I usually stay away from the really gimmicky Paks and funky borders (with a few exceptions), but I really like this Pak.

View attachment 188355
View attachment 188356
Hiya, Web-Betty Melissa!!! I kinda like this one myself. I especially like the first image. Welcome to Mobitog!! Have a look around and check out our little community. We’d love to have you introduce yourself in our Say Hello thread. We have a few challenges going, you can find them under the Forums tab. Others will be along to say hello and give more info.

Hiya, Web-Betty Melissa!!! I kinda like this one myself. I especially like the first image. Welcome to Mobitog!! Have a look around and check out our little community. We’d love to have you introduce yourself in our Say Hello thread. We have a few challenges going, you can find them under the Forums tab. Others will be along to say hello and give more info.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll check out the challenges, and stop to say "hi."

Back
Top Bottom