HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - NOVEMBER - Metaverse Hipstapak

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
Okay, I'll admit I had to look this one up. I believe MetaSapiens refers to this: https://nft.metasapiens.io/. It's like NFT (non-fungible token) action figures? All I really know about NFTs is that they are extraordinarily bad for the environment , and it's a good way to separate dumb rich people from their money.

Collaboration with MetaSapiens.

Dotty lens

Vintage halftone moire. Add halftone moire to your photos with this vintage lens. Made in the Metaverse.

MetaSapiens film

Vintage card. Reminiscent of a vintage trading card, this film turns your photo into a collectable card. Non-fungible.

Here are a couple of my very average photos.

5B68FABF-747D-45A5-92B9-CCFE84E86265.jpeg

Just found out how to get rid of the frame from my fb Hipsta group.

Uninstall, reinstall the pak - then you can turn it off like frames in other films.

As usual, shake for different looks.

View attachment 173097
Aha - its clearly been tweaked after all the adverse comments. It works a bit better now with a more pronounced halftone effect too. Best thing is those ridiculous labels have gone

5216DDF8-C1F6-42D9-8116-376B2399A855.jpeg

Last edited:
Just found out how to get rid of the frame from my fb Hipsta group.

Uninstall, reinstall the pak - then you can turn it off like frames in other films.

As usual, shake for different looks.

View attachment 173097
I like this better. It gives it a nicely nostalgic 1950s/1960s postcard effect. (And your framing here is perfection.) Looking through the photos everyone's posted, it looks like there's a heavy blue tint as well.

Alex Israel x Snapchat at the Bass Museum in Miami Beach.

Perhaps made just for the November Metaverse hipstapak?
0FE7622D-F6F0-4B93-B38F-02387B88A07F.jpeg
377786A7-E610-4E2F-BB15-110B903068A6.jpeg
5A081B63-B69E-4533-9F17-FB379E537964.jpeg

The show is a collaboration between the artist and Snap’s augmented reality team to expand upon his multi-disciplinary practice. He created five augmented reality experiences, each linked to one of his Self-Portrait paintings. Five Lenses, unleashed in your smartphone (pointed at each self portrait) overlay Snap’s AR onto Israel’s physical works to give viewers an entirely new experience of painting.

Alex Israel x Snapchat at the Bass Museum in Miami Beach.

Perhaps made just for the November Metaverse hipstapak?
View attachment 174183View attachment 174184View attachment 174185

The show is a collaboration between the artist and Snap’s augmented reality team to expand upon his multi-disciplinary practice. He created five augmented reality experiences, each linked to one of his Self-Portrait paintings. Five Lenses, unleashed in your smartphone (pointed at each self portrait) overlay Snap’s AR onto Israel’s physical works to give viewers an entirely new experience of painting.
It boggles the mind!o_O Amazing.

It boggles the mind!o_O Amazing.
Not so difficult actually with the right app/software. I wanted to do it for my Alice in Wonderland day where they went up to the photo and it showed an animation but after spending so long on the table decorations I was a bit crafted out. :lol: It simply recognises the photo and shows something different.

Back
Top Bottom