HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - November - Valparaiso HipstaPak

I can’t believe how much I’ve spent trying to get something I like. Every pack produces good results under certain circumstances. Now I need a pack that works well for the stuff around me.
What works for me, in finding an effect I am drawn to, not so much a Pak per se, but a mix ‘n match, is just the shake it up and randomise... :thumbs:

There are so many differtent possible configurations sorting through to find something half decent is a mare... ;)

Randomising does not always work but, surprisingly, throws up some great surprises more often than not... :D

And I have been a fan since the get go and probably have a full house, including those daft pointless cases... :rog:

Aren’t those doves lovely?? :inlove:
This looks very similar to.... Magdalena?? is that a film/lens? I can’t remember but it was one of my faves.

The birds, believe it or not, aren’t real. We went to a studio tour last weekend and one of the artists had a bunch of them on his studio roof, fences. I think I’ll email him to see where he got them. He is a painter, but maybe he makes them.

The Hipsta lens you’re thinking of is Madalena.

3ADA9B0B-F090-46D4-A10D-B3E2CF4C96A1.jpeg

The birds, believe it or not, aren’t real. We went to a studio tour last weekend and one of the artists had a bunch of them on his studio roof, fences. I think I’ll email him to see where he got them. He is a painter, but maybe he makes them.

View attachment 116694
These are amazing. I want some now.:lol:

View attachment 116694
Oh wow..... they’re amazing!!! :inlove: Totally thought they were real.

View attachment 116694
What a gorgeous photo and I want some too!

Back
Top Bottom