IMG_1045.png

IMG_1046.png

IMG_1047.png

IMG_1048.png

01283303-8584-4759-908D-DADAB091915F.jpeg

98470BCA-0E3E-49FE-8302-960F90CC3EB8.jpeg

8A8E7AEB-EE43-4EFD-B1B2-0827E8DCAE62.jpeg

2D1D87E8-AF4D-4A71-B85C-B3D78A574CBF.jpeg

It’s not showing on the main shopping cart page, but if you search for Kally, Brewster or Kaleidoscope you will be able to download the new pak.

Basically Salvador *3

Kally With Dreamscape - BKBW - and last 2 with Brewster, the new film which I’m not crazy about.

FIRST FRIDAY (well sorta!) October - Kaleidoscope Snapak

Kally Lens X3 & Brewster 1817 Film

Smoke & Mirrors indeed... :whistle:

They hid this one well from Venomator apparently... :D
Thank you for taking the initiative this month Leslie... :thumbs:

It seems I am well behind, despite having been looking at the HipstaApp daily since Friday last... :angry:

They have not made it at all obvious and, as JillyG, thank you m'dear, informed me, you have to actually search for it in your gear within the app to find it, how weird... o_O

Anyway, apologies for adding stuff to your OP, hope you are not offended, but I thought it is useful for our MobiMembers to see the base info upfront... ;)

And thank you, per usual, for a stunning array of first iMages and your initial thoughts on the new SnapPak... :notworthy:

Thank you for taking the initiative this month Leslie... :thumbs:

It seems I am well behind, despite having been looking at the HipstaApp daily since Friday last... :angry:

They have not made it at all obvious and, as JillyG, thank you m'dear, informed me, you have to actually search for it in your gear within the app to find it, how weird... o_O

Anyway, apologies for adding stuff to your OP, hope you are not offended, but I thought it is useful for our MobiMembers to see the base info upfront... ;)

And thank you, per usual, for a stunning array of first iMages and your initial thoughts on the new SnapPak... :notworthy:
No problem. Add away.

And that search thing is a little Hipstamatic trick. One they may not be doing on purpose.

Although I’ve never seen a pak release take this long, quite often on a first Friday release you can get a jump on the new pak by searching before it shows up on the main page.

No problem. Add away.

And that search thing is a little Hipstamatic trick. One they may not be doing on purpose.

Although I’ve never seen a pak release take this long, quite often on a first Friday release you can get a jump on the new pak by searching before it shows up on the main page.
Fooled me.......i’ve been searching for a new pak all week and thought my calendar was a week out:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom