• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

First Friday - September Hipstapak - Sprocket

lkbside

MobiLurver
Real Name
Leslie
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
Did you all miss this? It actually came out on First Friday.

Not a fan of sprockets... and we’re back to purply tones. Plus texture, DOF. You can turn off the sprockets, but otherwise why buy it?

But I’ve managed to create a few edits I like; pix to follow. Not an endorsement, but it’s only $1.00.

E788E72B-EB2F-499D-AB00-A3E813B00AC3.jpeg

chrisD46

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Chris
I first saw this yesterday : I don't like the sprockets and I don't like the color tone so nothing was appealing for me ... Alas , I wait another month in hopes for the release of the : Fine Art pak (lol !)

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
I like it. Makes a change from the usual run of desaturated, muddy offerings we usually get from the House of Hipsta. The graphics add an on-message retro look that can make photos taken with this Pak stand out.

HipstamaticPhoto-590257781.356362.jpg

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I like it. Makes a change from the usual run of desaturated, muddy offerings we usually get from the House of Hipsta. The graphics add an on-message retro look that can make photos taken with this Pak stand out.

View attachment 149592
Do you like the black/burned squares? And the red spots? (Genuine question)

Last edited: