Neon Nights - Apparently... :whistle:

9B58FC6D-0A22-4472-BD41-3CDA0572E019.png
E113A789-D474-4E10-85B2-690CE4FBD513.png
A318B278-02E8-4C01-BCE3-7D8D137E8AE6.png
8159C700-85C6-4F51-9A8F-C325564FE073.png
B2ABF7C6-E8FA-4BFD-9874-A3DA47F8268C.png
4C23C869-0B46-4118-8182-4DD9CDDCAF69.png

Kitsune 67 Film

Plus: B&W film. None of those irritating, ugly color manipulations they’ve been focusing on lately. Minus: Too much grain for my taste.

HipstamaticPhoto-531418589.143944.JPG

Did anyone get the free Stranger film offered for Halloween? It’s okay, even if it’s not creepy at all.

HipstamaticPhoto-531418497.586353.JPG

Both images used Takashi lens.

Kitsune 67 Film

Plus: B&W film. None of those irritating, ugly color manipulations they’ve been focusing on lately. Minus: Too much grain for my taste.

View attachment 101398

Did anyone get the free Stranger film offered for Halloween? It’s okay, even if it’s not creepy at all.

View attachment 101399

Both images used Takashi lens.
Yes. It is a bit grainy...

Just a little confused here John... o_O

The samples show colour AND b&w results, so I’m not yet sure how this Pak is supposed to work... :rog:

The lens, it looks like, gives a blue cast and might blow out the highlights. Is that neon?

The samples that are B&W are using the film from the pak and are labeled as such. The color film they use in the samples are not labeled, so I don’t know what film they use.

The lens, it looks like, gives a blue cast and might blow out the highlights. Is that neon?

The samples that are B&W are using the film from the pak and are labeled as such. The color film they use in the samples are not labeled, so I don’t know what film they use.
Courtesy of our good friend and MobiMember Eric Rozen over at Hipstography.com that may clarify some of the confusions... :rog:

The Shinjuku HipstaPak
By Eric on November 3, 2017

December 2009: Hipstamatic lands in the App Store and immediately proceeds to make waves, especially in Japan. Barely a few weeks later, the Shinbuya HipstaPak is released to pay tribute to the Japanese fans; the pak contains the Roboto Glitter lens, the Float film and the Berry Pop flash. Eight years down the line and we’re back in the land of the rising sun, in the Shinjuku neighborhood. Shinjuku is one of Tokyo’s liveliest neighborhoods with its many shopping malls and restaurants, but it’s also a place for prime business.

The Shinjuku HipstaPak comes with a lens, the Takashi and a film, called Kitsune.

Takashi
is inspired by the zillions of neon lights lining the streets of the city; it alters the colors, specifically greens, blues and reds.

Kitsune
, on the other hand, is a rather grainy black & white film that doesn’t have a frame. This will most certainly titillate the black & white fans out there!

There you go… two new elements to test, together or separately

Back
Top Bottom