sinnerjohn

IOTM WInner - April 2022
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Onsite
Project Page
Ok I was seduced by all this talk of iColorama so I thought I'd give it a go.
First two edits.........
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1456871617.569016.jpg

Ok I was seduced by all this talk of iColorama so I thought I'd give it a go.
First two edits.........
View attachment 74316
Great edit. Yes, you are right, you just have to play with it. Love your motorcycle too. Looks like you have a real flair for it.

Some interesting tune-ups occur with some of the Adjusts. I will often start or end with such Adjusts as ToneLab>4, one of the EQ, High>2 or 3. The numbers are the presets.

This manipulation is just Adjust>ToneLab>4 followed by Style>Flat>4

image.jpeg

Great edit. Yes, you are right, you just have to play with it. Love your motorcycle too. Looks like you have a real flair for it.

Some interesting tune-ups occur with some of the Adjusts. I will often start or end with such Adjusts as ToneLab>4, one of the EQ, High>2 or 3. The numbers are the presets.

View attachment 74365

Thanks Ann. That's a great image and lovely processing. I'm told there's some tutorials on iColorama in the Resources section, so that's where I'm heading.

View attachment 74365
Love this lush comic book style. I can see I'm going to have hours of fun with this app!!

Is this your bike John? If so, how many times have you burned your leg on those pipes? In Florida I could always tell who'd hired a Harley by the burns on one of their legs. Ouch. Great processing by the way.
Ha ha no Jilly its not mine, I was in Italy last summer and there were more Harleys there than I'd ever seen before. My last motorcycle was a Triumph in the early 80's and I still miss it :(

Back
Top Bottom