Florida Beaches and Sunsets

Lovely Dee. I can never have enough Florida beaches or sunsets :inlove:. I'm intrigued by the rays. Did you put those in?

Thanks Jilly, the rays are as they appeared yesterday evening, only added saturation and a crop here; the clouds at the Gulf of Mexico and the sun is at the right angle to cast shadows. It's fun to see other people post from their locations around the Tampa Bay Area when this happens. The point of view makes it look so different.

Thanks Jilly, the rays are as they appeared yesterday evening, only added saturation and a crop here; the clouds at the Gulf of Mexico and the sun is at the right angle to cast shadows. It's fun to see other people post from their locations around the Tampa Bay Area when this happens. The point of view makes it look so different.

That's incredible Dee. Who needs apps when you've got the sun.

Sunset at St Pete Beach
Watched the storms go just to the north of us, then out to The Gulf.

Captured with Note II in HDR mode.
Processed on same with Snapseed.

20130709_203600_hdr_1-jpg.39990
Nice edit

My word, these really are strunning D... :notworthy:

I am NOT Green with envy, honestly... :barf:

Tell me, to make it even worse, what temperatures do you have to put up with on nights like that... :rog:

;)

Thank you so much :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Not to make it worse... but our lows are 25 to 26º C (upper 70s to lower 80s this week) :coffee:
Our days are 33.3ºC (92ºF) nearly every day, we usually get a rain shower for half an hour to an hour each day, then the sun reappears.
Sun shines here nearly every day of the year, Saint Petersburg, Florida... nicknamed "The Sunshine City".

;)

Thank you so much :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Not to make it worse... but our lows are 25 to 26º C (upper 70s to lower 80s this week) :coffee:
Our days are 33.3ºC (92ºF) nearly every day, we usually get a rain shower for half an hour to an hour each day, then the sun reappears.
Sun shines here nearly every day of the year, Saint Petersburg, Florida... nicknamed "The Sunshine City".
:eek:

Oh dear, almost wish I hadn’t asked, as I really am now very GREEN with envy... :D

Back
Top Bottom