MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Since we drive to beaches at least once a week... and I "fell off" my 365 project...
Here I will be sharing my beach photos, starting with a couple recent shots.

Madeira Beach
Captured with iPod Touch 5 and ProHDR
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1372443072.673767.jpg

Sunset Beach
Captured with Samsung Galaxy Note II
Processed in Snapseed on iPad "3"
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1372443783.862726.jpg

Beautiful sunsets you get to witness Diana... ;)

Thank you for sharing them with us... :D

I have to say, despite the processing in iPad 3 of the Galaxy iMage, the colours seem somehow richer and true in the iPod version... :rog:

Beautiful sunsets you get to witness Diana... ;)

Thank you for sharing them with us... :D

I have to say, despite the processing in iPad 3 of the Galaxy iMage, the colours seem somehow richer and true in the iPod version... :rog:
;)
and... thank you!

Superb clarity! Beautiful shots. I love Florida (Only get to there every couple of years or so) Where is this?

Madeira Beach Earlier
Both taken with Fotor, merged to HDR, no further editing (for those who like to compare ;))
Both failed in this case for ghost reduction, these guys were moving pretty quickly.

iPod Touch 5
IMG_8411.JPG

Samsung Galaxy Note II
fotor_137255741519286.jpg

Interesting comparison. I'm going to have to view on my computer before I pass judgment. :)

I really like the tones in the sky on both photos. Beautiful beach!

Thank you Catherine! ;)

Thanks Mel! ;)

Thanks Jimmydodger... I live in north-central Saint Petersburg, I'm from Wisconsin, until 13 months ago today... :D
Happy Anniversary! Can't believe y'all have been there a year already.

Simply incredible. Beautiful shots; love the composition and colors! Makes me want to make that 6 hour drive south to Florida right now, find a pretty spot on the beach and pop a tent....just chillax for a few days and get away from it all! Heaven!

Simply incredible. Beautiful shots; love the composition and colors! Makes me want to make that 6 hour drive south to Florida right now, find a pretty spot on the beach and pop a tent....just chillax for a few days and get away from it all! Heaven!
Thank you so much!
6-hour drive is well worth it ;)

Back
Top Bottom