Florida Beaches and Sunsets

Some sunset shots at the Gulf over the past week from Redington Beach, The Intracoastal Waterway in Madeira, Fort DeSoto Fishing Pier in South St. Pete... and the last one, sunrise this morning... at Tampa Bay

all iPhone 7 Plus and Lightroom Camera in HDR mode or Fusion

IMG_8025.JPG
IMG_8057.JPG
IMG_8071.JPG
APC_4383-hdr.jpg
APC_4442-hdr.jpg
APC_4550-hdr.jpg

Can’t believe it has been two years since I shared here... living in Florida for over seven years now. :cool:

Here is sunrise and sunset this past Sunday:

Sunrise: when the sun began emerging from behind the cloudy horizon... at Tampa Bay...

iPhone 8 Plus and Photos edit.

49685614-9F75-485B-AFD3-E637D9157A0B.jpeg

Sunset: just before the sun slipped behind the clouds... at the Intracoastal along the barrier islands on the Gulf of Mexico :)

Captured and edited with Lightroom Mobile CC

93CA556C-F977-412F-85D5-CA536A7460D2.jpeg

Can’t believe it has been two years since I shared here... living in Florida for over seven years now. :cool:

Sunrise: when the sun began emerging from behind the cloudy horizon... at Tampa Bay...

View attachment 147327

Sunset: just before the sun slipped behind the clouds... at the Intracoastal along the barrier islands on the Gulf of Mexico :)

View attachment 147326
the first image (sunrise) is breath taking, what a beautiful place to live :notworthy:

View attachment 147327

View attachment 147326
Beautiful as always, Dee!

Back
Top Bottom