• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

FotoDa Gallery

FotoDa

FotoDaAppDev...
Developer
Reaction score
Real Name
Zevan Rosser
Device
iPhone 7
Thought it would be interesting to go back and see some of the first FotoDa images ever generated... all from late September 2017... before release while I was still tweaking things...

IMG_4731.JPG
IMG_4678.JPG
IMG_4709.JPG

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
well that’s pretty good mashup! Same graffiti hand/s as the weaving image a week or so ago?
Thank FotoDa for that. :D It's a different hand but from the same mural. It's upside down here from the original.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I thought this thread had quietly died, obviously not :lol:
I think FotoDa Zevan has to be feeling good about 13 pages of images, comments, suggestions. Not every dev gets an invitation to the opening of his own special gallery :inlove: Plus half of us have been beta testing the update. And Zevan knows he can come back any time with an-even-more-updated-FotoDa and we’ll do it all again :lmao:

FotoDa

FotoDaAppDev...
Developer
Reaction score
Real Name
Zevan Rosser
Device
iPhone 7
I think FotoDa Zevan has to be feeling good about 13 pages of images, comments, suggestions. Not every dev gets an invitation to the opening of his own special gallery :inlove: Plus half of us have been beta testing the update. And Zevan knows he can come back any time with an-even-more-updated-FotoDa and we’ll do it all again :lmao:
100% true :D