MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I recently received an email from FotoDa Zevan announcing a new app to beta test. Included with it was an update on FotoDa:
“I'm going to do a little promotion for Fotoda this month and next. I also plan at least one more update for it in the next couple weeks. If anyone would like to share artwork they've created in FotoDa for me to use in my promo materials it would be greatly appreciated. I'll happily give credit wherever possible and I'll open a conversation via e-mail if I end up using your work.”

Zevan gave me permission to share this with all you FotoDa enthusiasts and invite you to share your work with him.

His email: photodaapp@gmail.com

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
I recently received an email from FotoDa Zevan announcing a new app to beta test. Included with it was an update on FotoDa:
“I'm going to do a little promotion for Fotoda this month and next. I also plan at least one more update for it in the next couple weeks. If anyone would like to share artwork they've created in FotoDa for me to use in my promo materials it would be greatly appreciated. I'll happily give credit wherever possible and I'll open a conversation via e-mail if I end up using your work.”

Zevan gave me permission to share this with all you FotoDa enthusiasts and invite you to share your work with him.

His email: photodaapp@gmail.com
Did you remind FotoDa Zevan that he has this whole FotoDa gallery at his disposal?

PS: Who else has beta version of Command Draw? ImageArt Ann ? Jerry? Star? Enough to start a Command Draw thread? (In which someone can show me how to use it? :appsir: )

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Did you remind FotoDa Zevan that he has this whole FotoDa gallery at his disposal?

PS: Who else has beta version of Command Draw? ImageArt Ann ? Jerry? Star? Enough to start a Command Draw thread? (In which someone can show me how to use it? :appsir: )
I thought I would throw the idea out there for you guys to comment before I offered up everyone’s work. I will let him know that, if no one objects.
At the moment I’m not doing much with Command. I see it’s use as pretty limited.

deepop

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I thought I would throw the idea out there for you guys to comment before I offered up everyone’s work. I will let him know that, if no one objects.
At the moment I’m not doing much with Command. I see it’s use as pretty limited.
I have no objections.

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
FotoDa's welcome to use any of my images in this thread any way he wants, with or without attribution. I've had a lot of fun with the app, and it's also proven to be a good way to jumpstart my imagination when its battery goes flat.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
I just got my first vaccine on the 20th. I'm very upbeat! Chuffed, as Anglos might say.
Cool - I thought you might be starting to draw half-formed covid molecules :eek:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I recently updated my Camera + and found a bunch of images of leaves and greenery that I froze then shot with that camera set on macro. Here’s a few of the images I found.
4F1E22C6-3DD5-4D17-9AD2-199493880E14.jpeg
C0BCF666-D74F-4D6A-88D5-BBF0671BACB9.jpeg
7E1B8E48-BC6B-49D6-BCF8-166C445F151D.jpeg