FotoDa Gallery

House and more. I cropped it square as I don’t love FotoDaa phone shaped output
3224423B-492E-4314-8DD7-9A7709F61BC3.jpeg

amazing work here!
Thanks zenjenny for making me aware of this place. I really hope to release a new FotoDa update in the very near future - with a high resolution image option :D (and bugfixes for nasty IOS13 weirdness for some devices).
Agreed Zevan, some truly wonderful pieces here and just a glimpse into the skills and abilities of our wonderful MobiMembers... :notworthy:

Also, a very warm welcome to MobiTog Zevan, it is always excellent to know App Developers who are willing to join in with real world users and both listen and learn to their thoughts and suggestions... :thumbs:

Anyway, as an honorary App Developer, we have upgraded your membership and you will also have a very fine MobiTog Develop Badge in your Profile... :D

Agreed Zevan, some truly wonderful pieces here and just a glimpse into the skills and abilities of our wonderful MobiMembers... :notworthy:

Also, a very warm welcome to MobiTog Zevan, it is always excellent to know App Developers who are willing to join in with real world users and both listen and learn to their thoughts and suggestions... :thumbs:

Anyway, as an honorary App Developer, we have upgraded your membership and you will also have a very fine MobiTog Develop Badge in your Profile... :D
awesome! thanks so much for the upgrade Venomator - very much looking forward to more suggestions and feature requests. :D

amazing work here!
Thanks zenjenny for making me aware of this place. I really hope to release a new FotoDa update in the very near future - with a high resolution image option :D (and bugfixes for nasty IOS13 weirdness for some devices).

Please sign up to beta test:
(lower right hand corner of screen)

View attachment 153543
Thank you for the invite!!!!! Just when I thought I’d gotten my FotoDa addiction under control.

Back
Top Bottom