• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the still current serious situation facing us all right now! Continue to heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

FotoDa Gallery

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I have an album of masked PNGs on my iPad where I keep images that have had their backgrounds masked out (some less well than others). I decided to point FotoDa at it and got this:

B4393BF0-920B-40F3-BCBE-76D0DBCD5AAA.jpeg

EDIT: And though the result is a JPG, it's easily masked again and saved as a PNG in a program like Leonardo or Superimpose by selecting the white.

Last edited:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I have an album of masked PNGs on my iPad where I keep images that have had their backgrounds masked out (some less well than others). I decided to point FotoDa at it and got this:

View attachment 153962
what a great idea — two great ideas: keeping a folder of png files and letting FotoDa loose on it. Cool result.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Thank you :inlove: That hand thing is a bit weird though, right? :alien:
Hmmmm... My eyes were drawn to the face/colors/writing, but focusing on the hand I can see that it’s kind of bold and in your face. :confused:

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
That hand thing is a bit weird though, right?
Depends on what you were after, I guess. I saw it as extreme perspective, the kind you'd get taking a closeup with a wide-angle lens, so that the hand/fist is right in your face.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Depends on what you were after, I guess. I saw it as extreme perspective, the kind you'd get taking a closeup with a wide-angle lens, so that the hand/fist is right in your face.
Yes. :thumbs:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Beauties. I’d like to see a version of #3 cropped to isolate those wonderfully saturated building facades. And how cool is #1’s woman/statue (madonna?) transposed onto that half-a-house??
I love #3! And #2 has that same nifty transparent-except-for-the-edges effect I ran into also.
Wow! These are great edits! Particularly that last one!
I guessing that you already know that #3 is a standout! :lmao:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
3181BCBE-BF63-4A5D-B299-5728FA006C59.png

The app is slightly quicker at loading my camera roll list, but now it randomly freezes and crashes. After I saved this image, I went back to choose an album from my camera roll and, as I was scrolling down, it froze and then crashed. :(

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
99D334EB-9F1F-43E6-A3F2-7EF1C17FCE63.png

While I like the randomness of choosing an album and then letting FotoDa merge some images from it, I prefer to choose the images myself. I really like the effect when the background image has a lot of white in it. Oh, and it crashed after I’d saved this one.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
While I like the randomness of choosing an album and then letting FotoDa merge some images from it, I prefer to choose the images myself. I really like the effect when the background image has a lot of white in it. Oh, and it crashed after I’d saved this one.
i like that effect, too :thumbs: