MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
17E43F39-15D1-4462-B71A-B3D9C294474A.jpeg

Please contribute to our FotoDa gallery — for the viewing plessure of dev Zevan Rosser (FotoDa), and also for MobiTog’s, because we haven‘t before had a place for the fifty or so results we might save before we post one in a challenge.

Links:
FotoDa on the App Store
Zevan Rosser’s website [there‘s a sign-up box for beta testers];

FotoDa on FaceBook - some interesting renditions
FotoDa on Instagram -

Please note any edits to your FotoDa creation so Zevan can see how his app works with others!
And please offer him your feedback: not only here but also in an App Store review :thumbs:

Last edited:
Missing and murdered indigenous women.
After I made the background in FotoDa (from a dining table pic, a crystal ball on a shiny shiny cloth and a previous FotoDa) I took it to Superimpose to add an earring made of beads in the shape of a woman. In two spots.
A034DCD3-D1AD-4BCB-9466-E2B34018EC38.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s hard to narrow the 85 images I have in my FotoDa folder down. :lmao:

PS: 85? I have easily 200. And that’s because I’m very aware of data space thingie and diligently delete every image that I don’t absolutely love, or think I might grow to love, or want to crop a bit out of, or think I might want to crop a bit out of at some future point . . . . As I say, diligently :mobibabe:

NB: Please remember to note any additional apps you have used. When Zevan Rosser visits (as I’m sure he will any day now) it will be helpful for him to see the interactions (like, what happens when you add bicarbonate to vinegar, or iColorama to FotoD). Also, we don’t want him to think we have hacked his creation. But if he does think that, we’re agreed that we blame rizole, right?

NB: Please remember to note any additional apps you have used. When Zevan Rosser visits (as I’m sure he will any day now) it will be helpful for him to see the interactions (like, what happens when you add bicarbonate to vinegar, or iColorama to FotoD). Also, we don’t want him to think we have hacked his creation. But if he does think that, we’re agreed that we blame rizole, right?
Sounds like a sound plan.

All of the images I posted are nekkid. o_O

The Fifth Circle

F7C3FEAF-0201-4362-8C0A-FC351D0228A9.jpeg

a layer of colour in Union, some smudging and texturing in SketchClub to smooth out the pixelation (GroovyGouvy, yes, shame about the low res). Cropped and straightened in SnapSeed (in SketchClub, I edit with the image on a lot of white space in order to try out colours and textures etc). And ‘Accentuated’, also in SnapSeed.

PS: 85? I have easily 200. And that’s because I’m very aware of data space thingie and diligently delete every image that I don’t absolutely love, or think I might grow to love, or want to crop a bit out of, or think I might want to crop a bit out of at some future point . . . . As I say, diligently :mobibabe:
I have these delete mad episodes where I delete a ton of stuff. If I don’t love it...... It happens everytime I hit another “landmark”. You know, every thousand or so images.

Back
Top Bottom