FotoDa Gallery

I have 45k images on my phone at the moment and it works fine. I think one solution could be the mentioned default folder before the app starts and it should stay with it until you want to change it. It should come up with the start up screen with a change default folder.

Thats an excellent idea :D that would really help.

So this is not the problem. :)

Here is a weird thought
I’d love to be able to post an image I produced in FotoDa, but on my iPad, it takes so long to access my camera roll that I’m in danger of becoming hypnotised by the emblem. o_O It must be something peculiar to me, because you can all produce something from the app. :(

One thing I remembered from a commercial project that I work on. Sounds dumb, but might help... if you haven't restarted your ipad in a long time, maybe try that? Make sure you don't have too many other apps running... etc... Sometimes for the web stuff that I do, safari gets all bogged down with memory and starts acting weird - the only way to fix it is a restart :/ Just a shot in the dark, but might help.

Last edited:
Here is a weird though

One thing I remembered from a commercial project that I work on. Sounds dumb, but might help... if you haven't restarted your ipad in a long time, maybe try that? Make sure you don't have too many other apps running... etc... Sometimes for the web stuff that I do, safari gets all bogged down with memory and starts acting weird - the only way to fix it is a restart :/ Just a shot in the dark, but might help.
I’ll give it a try. :thumbs:

I think it’s been 11 days since this thread was started. I count 85 images posted by 11 different FotoDa enthusiaists. (sinnerjohn commented but didn’t post). I don’t feel quite so bad about my addiction to this app.....
It’s the spirals! After 2 minutes I look like this: o_O
Thanks to the inventor of the Mobicons I can exactly show you. :lol:

Last edited:
New Mexico motel mashups
3881EB94-0D9E-4A1B-A554-8F78CD1797A8.jpeg
817C89BA-0EE3-4DFE-9EA8-F4EAC8BF414B.jpeg
6E6B9D1A-A2F6-48EF-9C57-5AA1D0A92861.jpeg

I honestly don’t like iOS13. Is it really necessary to make so many changes to standard apps that were absolutely fine before and have to be learnt all over again. Wish I hadn’t upgraded my iPad Pro.

I sympathise with you and the worst is that developers stop maintaining great apps and they are lost forever.

hear, hear !

View attachment 153884

I have sufficient Dubble images in my album to keep me happy with FotoDa well into the next decade. Plus it’s a hood way of processing my grief at the loss of Dubble :mobibabe:

Very cool. Thats too bad about Dubble, I used it a long time ago but for some reason found myself using MELD more (which is still around):

Back
Top Bottom