FotoDa Gallery

FF5F3195-1365-494E-80DF-5F89878B66B3.jpeg

another FotoDa-from-Dubble-folder.
dont know if i really like this one or if i’d like to delete it so i never have to look at it again

I have an album of masked PNGs on my iPad where I keep images that have had their backgrounds masked out (some less well than others). I decided to point FotoDa at it and got this:

B4393BF0-920B-40F3-BCBE-76D0DBCD5AAA.jpeg

EDIT: And though the result is a JPG, it's easily masked again and saved as a PNG in a program like Leonardo or Superimpose by selecting the white.

Last edited:
I have an album of masked PNGs on my iPad where I keep images that have had their backgrounds masked out (some less well than others). I decided to point FotoDa at it and got this:

View attachment 153962

what a great idea — two great ideas: keeping a folder of png files and letting FotoDa loose on it. Cool result.

Beauties. I’d like to see a version of #3 cropped to isolate those wonderfully saturated building facades. And how cool is #1’s woman/statue (madonna?) transposed onto that half-a-house??
I love #3! And #2 has that same nifty transparent-except-for-the-edges effect I ran into also.
Wow! These are great edits! Particularly that last one!
I guessing that you already know that #3 is a standout! :lmao:

99D334EB-9F1F-43E6-A3F2-7EF1C17FCE63.png

While I like the randomness of choosing an album and then letting FotoDa merge some images from it, I prefer to choose the images myself. I really like the effect when the background image has a lot of white in it. Oh, and it crashed after I’d saved this one.

While I like the randomness of choosing an album and then letting FotoDa merge some images from it, I prefer to choose the images myself. I really like the effect when the background image has a lot of white in it. Oh, and it crashed after I’d saved this one.

i like that effect, too :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom