FotoDa Gallery

View attachment 154029

While I like the randomness of choosing an album and then letting FotoDa merge some images from it, I prefer to choose the images myself. I really like the effect when the background image has a lot of white in it. Oh, and it crashed after I’d saved this one.
I have pinned one image, but never hand selected two particular ones.

37D4672F-B780-42C5-8390-EF5D285A0F44_1_201_a.jpeg

I have an album of masked PNGs on my iPad where I keep images that have had their backgrounds masked out (some less well than others). I decided to point FotoDa at it and got this:

View attachment 153962

EDIT: And though the result is a JPG, it's easily masked again and saved as a PNG in a program like Leonardo or Superimpose by selecting the white.
When I used a folder with objects on a transparent background, I got a result with a transparent background. I took it back into SuperimposeX and put it onto an abstract background.

78F7D5E0-6D41-40FA-8A34-B8C6F52BE8D7.jpeg

I love Sunday afternoons. Rosie and I are alone in the house and I can binge watch terrible old movies and mess around with apps and such. I have been channeling my inner JillyG Jilly and selecting a few images to blend in Fotoda. I feel better knowing I contributed to FotoDa’s magic.
E2B1B907-0124-4AFD-B4E2-854A4509C95F.jpeg
CE771111-D29B-4785-947C-BC06C6FFAE11.jpeg
273971DC-0988-466B-A33C-1F743B03A3E5.jpeg

new here - so glad to see others using this app, i love it. i've been moving images from my other cameras to my phone to mix with iphone pics in this app... to post on fb i've been adding white to the outer edges so fb won't chop them up. hope you enjoy...

crowcathedral_embed.jpg
coneflowerfotoda.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello patlillich Patricia!! Welcome to Mobitog!! Yes, many love FotoDa, even to the point where sometimes it hard to stop! I really like that first one!

I’d like to invite you to introduce yourself to the community here. We are welcoming bunch and do our best to present a positive and supportive atmosphere. Someone will be along shortly to give you advice and pointers on negotiating our site!

Welcome, again!

new here - so glad to see others using this app, i love it. i've been moving images from my other cameras to my phone to mix with iphone pics in this app... to post on fb i've been adding white to the outer edges so fb won't chop them up. hope you enjoy...

these are lovely, Pat! Reminds me that i have a flower pic a bit like yours: I’ll see if i can get something dreamy like yours going in FotoDa :)

(As discussed elsewhere, let FB have your trad camera and/or mix photos, and save your mobile images for us! So pleased to see another abstract artist. Can‘t wait to see more of your work -- please visit our latest APPstract challenge here :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom