FotoDa Gallery

Well, this is either (1) kinda cool or (2) a hot mess... but I find it oddly appealing. :confused: Maybe because it sort of looks like crazy graffiti on a building.

View attachment 154191
Yes, I like it when FotoDa puts images with words in. Have you tried choosing your own images yet? You soon learn what works and what doesn’t when you do that. It also feels like you’ve done a bit more than press a button when you get an image that you like.

Hi - going to re-introduce myself with images strictly from my iphone. This is going to be a challenge, but fun.

33A25C49-DD51-4B3C-9BE5-83C6515A04C8.jpeg

83B33E33-3002-40C7-BDA7-2DFF430D5B50.jpeg

I love Sunday afternoons. Rosie and I are alone in the house and I can binge watch terrible old movies and mess around with apps and such. I have been channeling my inner JillyG Jilly and selecting a few images to blend in Fotoda. I feel better knowing I contributed to FotoDa’s magic.
View attachment 154059View attachment 154060View attachment 154061
Fab, Star. Love the pigeon. I know what you mean about FotoDa. It seems like cheating when it creates such fabulous results without any effort from you. I must say I am enjoying taking some of them a little further in other apps or even just using them as a source of inspiration. A real lightbulb moment has been the potential I have seen for zooming images in closer and getting just a portion.

Well, this is either (1) kinda cool or (2) a hot mess... but I find it oddly appealing. :confused: Maybe because it sort of looks like crazy graffiti on a building.

View attachment 154191
I love it! My life changed when the Mobi challenge ”maximalism” came up. I can’t remember which challenge or who came up with it, but thank you! Not only is it okay to have busy images, it even has a name. :hearteyes:

Fab, Star. Love the pigeon. I know what you mean about FotoDa. It seems like cheating when it creates such fabulous results without any effort from you. I must say I am enjoying taking some of them a little further in other apps or even just using them as a source of inspiration. A real lightbulb moment has been the potential I have seen for zooming images in closer and getting just a portion.
Agreed. It does make fantastic backgrounds or starting points.

Back
Top Bottom