FotoDa Gallery

Please do pay attention! It’s all about the maximalism.

well for all i knew we might have been doing that thing where you acknowledge the perfection of a person‘s being. Like, ”thank you for being rizole, rizole

I‘ve sat in circles where you sing little songs about each person in the circle. Sotospeak.

”@Starzee, you are the perfect manifestation Of Starzee ”. And so on.

Yes: thank you, rizole :notworthy:
[what did he do? ]
Created a “maximalism” challenge that blew Star’s mind. o_O

I love it! My life changed when the Mobi challenge ”maximalism” came up. I can’t remember which challenge or who came up with it, but thank you! Not only is it okay to have busy images, it even has a name. :hearteyes:

well for all i knew we might have been doing that thing where you acknowledge the perfection of a person‘s being. Like, ”thank you for being rizole, rizole

I‘ve sat in circles where you sing little songs about each person in the circle. Sotospeak.

”@Starzee, you are the perfect manifestation Of Starzee ”. And so on.
Why thank you! I do try to be myself. :lmao:

7C42003C-F989-4389-88DD-0AC2C0F70D3B.jpeg

The hands are from a photo of a mural and weren't processed. The rocks and seashore had a trip through BeCasso. And the background seems to be a closeup of leaves, maybe an agave shot. I think a difference or exclusion blend may account for some of the colors.

C0497E89-DA24-468D-9901-9068A92833A0.jpeg

One of my very first Dubbles, a spider web i don't recognise and a billow-ing bit ditto. I resisted the urge to mess with it except an auto correct in SnapSeed which lightened it a bit.

BB0D8D1E-656A-4ABB-9D36-0444EA947679.jpeg

An old Dubble i like so much (the dancer came from my Dubble partner) I‘ve made a million versions of it :inlove:

Last edited:
View attachment 154373

The hands are from a photo of a mural and weren't processed. The rocks and seashore had a trip through BeCasso. And the background seems to be a closeup of leaves, maybe an agave shot. I think a difference or exclusion blend may account for some of the colors.

like weaving - or holding the skeins of wool .. .

Hi - going to re-introduce myself with images strictly from my iphone. This is going to be a challenge, but fun.

View attachment 154200

if these two are anything to go by, it’s going to be fun for all of us. No matter how many tines i look at those unmistakably petals, i still first see handprints! Look forward to seeing what else you have on that camera roll :thumbs:

Yes, I like it when FotoDa puts images with words in. Have you tried choosing your own images yet? You soon learn what works and what doesn’t when you do that. It also feels like you’ve done a bit more than press a button when you get an image that you like.
Yes choosing the images makes a big difference. I sometimes choose 3 or 4 where the main subject is in the same spot... get some trippy ones that way

I had an idea. I took one photo and then duplicated 3 more times to add a different tone and texture to each one. I’ve added the original, one of the edited ones and the cropped FotoDaa.

I like it! Thanks for sharing your idea.

So good to hear of other people’s creative process. Happens all the time here: someone says ‘I thought of doing this and this’ and half a dozen of us fall about in awe (‘I‘d never have thought of that’) and off we go to try something new.

one of the many things I love about this place - people don‘t get all coy about how they create their, er, creations :)

That Moment When...

I pinned the “scream” image, then pointed to a texture album. When I got a result I liked, I went into iColorama for toning and blending of a further Percolator version.

View attachment 154396

Jerry, am I right to think your recent edits have taken a distinctly ‘Gothic’ tone ?:eek:

Jerry, am I right to think your recent edits have taken a distinctly ‘Gothic’ tone ?:eek:
Well, whenever you ”texture up” any image, even a flower or puppy, it takes on a darker tone. But, yes, I’m not in a very optimistic mood lately. I’m truly sorry if that bothers anyone, but...it is what it is.

Well, whenever you ”texture up” any image, even a flower or puppy, it takes on a darker tone. But, yes, I’m not in a very optimistic mood lately. I’m truly sorry if that bothers anyone, but...it is what it is.

we like your art in any tone, Jerry. Im just showing off my expertise in er, well, something :)

Back
Top Bottom