FotoDa Gallery

Possibly everyone else has already thought of this, but just in case...

I spent part of the morning collecting some new textures and organizing the ones I already had, when I realized I could use FotoDa to create new textures by combining existing ones. So I selected ~130 of the existing textures and turned FotoDa loose. After 20 minutes of hypnotic screen tapping, I had some new stuff for the folder. (The hit rate was about the same as usual for FotoDa. I'd thought it might be a bit better, but not all textures mix well with other textures.) Some examples below. Feel free to grab any of these you think might be useful.

BC5899E5-1AE9-48B6-9C03-96DF431FC58F.jpeg

23F65B06-3AF4-475E-9CB8-55FF64C9F9D9.jpeg

5036D430-4EC9-4966-8E6E-BF5DCB9DDBE3.jpeg

Some of my recent FotoDa images

This one I cropped and had to do some healing in Snapseed to remove sensitive data. Also tuned it a little.
IMG_7442.JPG

The next two uadulterated :
IMG_4406.JPG

IMG_4452.JPG

These bats were seen in Adelaide on the bridge near the Adelaide Oval. They came over the bridge in droves at dusk.

Some of my recent FotoDa images

This one I cropped and had to do some healing in Snapseed to remove sensitive data. Also tuned it a little.
View attachment 157308

The next two uadulterated :
View attachment 157309
View attachment 157310
These bats were seen in Adelaide on the bridge near the Adelaide Oval. They came over the bridge in droves at dusk.
They're all great, but I really like the 3rd one. It looks like a wave is crashing over the fence onto a cat walk.

Possibly everyone else has already thought of this, but just in case...

I spent part of the morning collecting some new textures and organizing the ones I already had, when I realized I could use FotoDa to create new textures by combining existing ones. So I selected ~130 of the existing textures and turned FotoDa loose. After 20 minutes of hypnotic screen tapping, I had some new stuff for the folder. (The hit rate was about the same as usual for FotoDa. I'd thought it might be a bit better, but not all textures mix well with other textures.) Some examples below. Feel free to grab any of these you think might be useful

These are great, Ted - how many (approx) did you end up liking enough to keep?

Back
Top Bottom