FotoDa Gallery

Lots of cool new features, but looks complex!

I assume if we post any pro creations they should have been processed on iPhone or iPad, and not done in a browser on our computer?
I wondered that as well. I reviewed the video (mostly because I just stared at it with my mouth open the first time through) and he does say that it wil be on iPhone in one way or another. That is a must around here, being a mobile community and all..... :thumbs:

I wondered that as well. I reviewed the video (mostly because I just stared at it with my mouth open the first time through) and he does say that it wil be on iPhone in one way or another. That is a must around here, being a mobile community and all..... :thumbs:

yeah you can use it in your mobile browser on the phone now - its just a little wonky mostly in the user interface... but it does work... better with ipad I think - but in the coming weeks I'll get the mobile issues worked out...

Last edited:
yeah you can use it in your mobile browser on the phone now - its just a little wonky mostly in the user interface... but it does work... better with ipad I think - but in the coming weeks I'll get the mobile issues worked out...
Yay! I am really enjoying it. I like that I have more control. I feel like I have a little bit to do with FotoDa’s genius.

It works on a browser on my iPad, although not as well. The interface is not that usable on the iPad. It's also crashed several times.
I no longer have a computer, so I don’t have anything to compare to. I can’t choose a folder, but that’s the only thing I’ve found so far that doesn’t work. It’s yet to crash on me (this is where I knock on wood :lmao: ).

Beyond Measure

FotoDa, PastelloPro, iColorama

54BE2608-C2AA-4077-BB57-CE5EC29EBEA6.jpeg

When I choose the images I want to use, I feel more in control. After comparing the layering (or stacking) in FotoDa, Affinity and doing it myself in Procreate, I kinda lean toward FotoDa. It lets you try out of variety of layering orders in a short time. And I’m getting to know some of those nutty blend modes.

I’d like to see a way to move and mask a particular layer.
169F43BE-EB12-414C-A911-68B4554567BC.jpeg
38EF3C0D-E2C7-4C21-90F7-2D24E7625FFD.png
1DDFB199-A510-4261-9DD2-A4F71FD07C6D.png

You may recognize zenjenny Jen’s mirrors. I’ve used that as a mask on several images so far. :whistle:

First I loaded 10 images into FotoDa.
53E816A4-84DD-4579-91AC-311DEE830648.png

After I had collected 10 of those, I put them into FotoDa to get blends from the blends.
E2911DCA-0E92-41AE-B4C4-D53917BED53C.png
525D453D-BF41-44FD-8EAC-02A2925DD581.png

I did all this while mostly ignoring a Prime Video movie. Perfect way to waste a stormy afternoon. (We got 3 inches [7.62cm] of rain.)

They’re all fabulous. And I’d love the black and white one in the B&W Challenge. :hearteyes:
The thing I like best about the new FotoDa is the amount of control you have to change the preset image. I not only selected the images, I went back to a previous step and changed the blending mode. If it had been all a FotoDa creation, I’d feel too guilty to put it in the B&W challenge. ;)

Back
Top Bottom