FotoDa Gallery

I can’t say it enough, the thing I like best about the FotoDa beta is the control I have over the outcome. I feel more like it’s an aid, blending images in a faster and more varied way than I can. Then I can go backward through the stack to find the particular blend I like best or change the filters and blend modes. I selected some images from my new obsession, Imaengine and put them through another obsession, FotoDa. I’ve changed each one somewhat.
11AA58C6-4095-4A26-B84C-181218BE9264.png
67E2C779-F36E-4BDF-AAFC-ABEF3F70EA4E.png
16780096-E411-472A-83ED-30E406811685.png

I can’t say it enough, the thing I like best about the FotoDa beta is the control I have over the outcome. I feel more like it’s an aid, blending images in a faster and more varied way than I can. Then I can go backward through the stack to find the particular blend I like best or change the filters and blend modes. I selected some images from my new obsession, Imaengine and put them through another obsession, FotoDa. I’ve changed each one somewhat.

wow, Star, you must be one of Zevan’s *cough* star beta testers. Are you linked to the IG and FB accounts? Last I looked there was some fantastic wreckage on display

wow, Star, you must be one of Zevan’s *cough* star beta testers. Are you linked to the IG and FB accounts? Last I looked there was some fantastic wreckage on display
IG, yes, FB no. I’ll check it out. Now that’s its election year again, I’ve unfriended everyone. I could use a new one. :lmao:

Bored tonight so thought I would expose myself to repetitive strain injury by flicking through FotoDa. Not many good results for the effort but liked these two.

View attachment 159891View attachment 159892
Two beauties. I wish I could magic them into scarves. I love the patches of light in the second, and the pops of intense blue in the first.

Back
Top Bottom