FotoDa Gallery

A8D48071-88B0-48CA-AB40-B04531F73F40.jpeg
Mixture of my own images, Juxtaposer, alien skies and FotoData

View attachment 163450
Image apped in others apps and then those images melded in FotoDa. Even though I bought it ages ago, I’m now getting the FotoDa watermark. It’s easy to remove, but I wonder why.
It’s the new update. The beta version was released a few days ago. It’s a one time charge to remove it and it allows high resolution saves. It was $2.99US.

It’s the new update. The beta version was released a few days ago. It’s a one time charge to remove it and it allows high resolution saves. It was $2.99US.
yeah a few people suggested the watermark... now some people complained so I took it out... little minor update on the store later today or tomorrow I assume 2.7.1 :D

yeah a few people suggested the watermark... now some people complained so I took it out... little minor update on the store later today or tomorrow I assume 2.7.1 :D

Congrats on the update, Zevan :inlove: :notworthy: :thumbs:

Re the watermark: From what I see in App Store reviews, a lot of people think all apps should be free for all time. Don’t know what they think devs should live on.

fwiw I think a watermark on a free ‘try before you buy’ version is perfectly reasonable. Sensible, if you want to encourage people to contribute three *!@!&! dollars to the R&D.

Congrats on the update, Zevan :inlove: :notworthy: :thumbs:

Re the watermark: From what I see in App Store reviews, a lot of people think all apps should be free for all time. Don’t know what they think devs should live on.

fwiw I think a watermark on a free ‘try before you buy’ version is perfectly reasonable. Sensible, if you want to encourage people to contribute three *!@!&! dollars to the R&D.
What she said!

Back
Top Bottom