FotoDa Gallery

When there’s no creative mojo, reach for FotoDa

A9D6DE21-9F88-46B2-B8FE-7C263DCB6E21.jpeg

D1F08A45-EB3A-402A-A9D0-E336F00BD706.jpeg

I recently received an email from FotoDa Zevan announcing a new app to beta test. Included with it was an update on FotoDa:
“I'm going to do a little promotion for Fotoda this month and next. I also plan at least one more update for it in the next couple weeks. If anyone would like to share artwork they've created in FotoDa for me to use in my promo materials it would be greatly appreciated. I'll happily give credit wherever possible and I'll open a conversation via e-mail if I end up using your work.”

Zevan gave me permission to share this with all you FotoDa enthusiasts and invite you to share your work with him.

His email: [email protected]

I recently received an email from FotoDa Zevan announcing a new app to beta test. Included with it was an update on FotoDa:
“I'm going to do a little promotion for Fotoda this month and next. I also plan at least one more update for it in the next couple weeks. If anyone would like to share artwork they've created in FotoDa for me to use in my promo materials it would be greatly appreciated. I'll happily give credit wherever possible and I'll open a conversation via e-mail if I end up using your work.”

Zevan gave me permission to share this with all you FotoDa enthusiasts and invite you to share your work with him.

His email: [email protected]
Did you remind FotoDa Zevan that he has this whole FotoDa gallery at his disposal?

PS: Who else has beta version of Command Draw? ImageArt Ann ? Jerry? Star? Enough to start a Command Draw thread? (In which someone can show me how to use it? :appsir: )

Did you remind FotoDa Zevan that he has this whole FotoDa gallery at his disposal?

PS: Who else has beta version of Command Draw? ImageArt Ann ? Jerry? Star? Enough to start a Command Draw thread? (In which someone can show me how to use it? :appsir: )
I thought I would throw the idea out there for you guys to comment before I offered up everyone’s work. I will let him know that, if no one objects.
At the moment I’m not doing much with Command. I see it’s use as pretty limited.

I thought I would throw the idea out there for you guys to comment before I offered up everyone’s work. I will let him know that, if no one objects.
At the moment I’m not doing much with Command. I see it’s use as pretty limited.
I have no objections.

FotoDa's welcome to use any of my images in this thread any way he wants, with or without attribution. I've had a lot of fun with the app, and it's also proven to be a good way to jumpstart my imagination when its battery goes flat.

Back
Top Bottom