FotoDa Gallery

Nice! I agree that the online version is better. I usually go with app, though. If I spent too much time, I’d have 7000 FotoDa images.
ja, same with me. (i actually invested in an additional 6TB harddisk to save my 10s of 1000s Fotoda-snapshots. Don't ask me, when i'll ever look through them - if at all. But the process generating them was a journey of ah's and oh's ... ;-) )

wow,
Fotoda,
here ...

when i discovered the Fotoda app, some year ago, it had tremendous impact on my workflow. i just love this app and can hardly express my excitement of Zevan' masterpiece. And, being a "beta tester", the desktop version has even more potential.

Here's one of my worx from just recently ...

Cheers,
TJK

View attachment 175462
I love that vibrant blue. Good one.

wow,
Fotoda,
here ...

when i discovered the Fotoda app, some year ago, it had tremendous impact on my workflow. i just love this app and can hardly express my excitement of Zevan' masterpiece. And, being a "beta tester", the desktop version has even more potential.

Here's one of my worx from just recently ...

Cheers,
TJK

View attachment 175462
Wow…. Love this.

moin, moin ...

here's another example of an inspirational outcome from a Fotoda session, which i then "pimped" a little bit in Superimpose X
i know that if i mirror-flipped the lady, her lighting would match the position of the window (better) ... but i like the way she turns away her view from the (naked ...) gentleman ...

Cheers,
9C3CAE7A-D247-4A53-B941-A6F3A4E6C1C7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom