Found Faces

View attachment 69458
This one is perfectly obvious to anyone familiar with the species but I'll identify it for everyone else. This is a baby Ogopogo lake monster washed up on Waterside Beach, NB. Ogopogo actually resides in Okanagan Lake at Kelowna BC so I don't know what its offspring are doing in the Bay of Fundy. Perhaps I have uncovered a plot for world domination. I wonder if I made a mistake by gently returning it to the water. For more info check Ogopogo on wiki.
:eek: :eek: :alien:

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1445708794.427346.jpg

From yesterday's walk at Waterside Beach...
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1445718696.210067.jpg

Sad Sack.
All iPhone 6, Fusion, with no additional enhancements.
I must admit that since starting this thread I have been watching more closely for faces.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1445718823.008923.jpg

A piece of driftwood Fabi picked up, when turned to just the right angle... looks a bit like Daffy Duck.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1445718984.826016.jpg

Fright Face. The right eye was not well formed, but a little application of a moistened finger tip...

Found today on our Woofie walk at Mapleton Park in Moncton, NB.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1445994648.858667.jpg

A seasonally appropriate sighting. This witch profile is made of bark peeling from a dead birch tree. When seen from just the right angle, warts on the nose, brim of witch's hat, split in the bark for a mouth, and all. Glad it wasn't near dark at the time.
I also tried seeing it from the other side of the tree but couldn't make it work.
iPhone 6 & Fusion, as usual.

Found today on our Woofie walk at Mapleton Park in Moncton, NB.
View attachment 69638
A seasonally appropriate sighting. This witch profile is made of bark peeling from a dead birch tree. When seen from just the right angle, warts on the nose, brim of witch's hat, split in the bark for a mouth, and all. Glad it wasn't near dark at the time.
I also tried seeing it from the other side of the tree but couldn't make it work.
iPhone 6 & Fusion, as usual.
I totally see the witch! Great find!

Today on our Woofie Walk at a park in Quebec City, we discovered we were being watched.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1446937548.641518.jpg

iPhone 6, Fusion.
It appears someone local has been carving faces on dead trees, starting a couple of years ago.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1446937666.280463.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1446937725.494240.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1446937803.832852.jpg

Then there was this owlish face.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1446937854.642238.jpg

And finally this devilish face as a paint splotch on a tree. Horns and all.

I'm finding a surprising number of rocks contain faces.
One time walking on the beach I had the frightening thought that people who were guilty of serious misdeeds in this life came back as a rock to spend eons contemplating their misdeeds.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1447244907.350411.jpg

iPhone 6, Fusion.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1447245046.786416.jpg

Mutant Ninja Turtle face. The white curved line mouth is not very distinct but it is there.
I could easily edit these found faces but I don't. The most I do is turn them so the lighting angle reveals the contours better.

I'm finding a surprising number of rocks contain faces.
One time walking on the beach I had the frightening thought that people who were guilty of serious misdeeds in this life came back as a rock to spend eons contemplating their misdeeds.
View attachment 70048
iPhone 6, Fusion.
View attachment 70049
Mutant Ninja Turtle face. The white curved line mouth is not very distinct but it is there.
I could easily edit these found faces but I don't. The most I do is turn them so the lighting angle reveals the contours better.
Wow!!! Yes, I totally see the Ninja Turtle!!
I like your creepy idea about people coming back as rocks.... very Twilight Zone. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom