Found Faces

A Grumpy Sofa

View attachment 117586
I didn’t notice this when I was taking the photo, but looking at it later I could see the face looking a bit upset. It’s probably being surrounded by all of those Christmas decorations when it’s still November!
Or perhaps it's grumpy because it wants to be with its friends in Found Faces?:whistle:

A Grumpy Sofa

View attachment 117586
I didn’t notice this when I was taking the photo, but looking at it later I could see the face looking a bit upset. It’s probably being surrounded by all of those Christmas decorations when it’s still November!
I think the sofa is feeling left out of the decorating.

Husband and kids were putting together a new computer desk and chair. Upon clean up ( which somehow got tasked to me, funny how that happens!), I discovered this quite grumpy face in the screw package for the chair. Guess it didn’t appreciate how they tore it all up. :lmao:

CD99E478-31AA-4DF5-89F4-ACE6D1E08238.jpeg

Husband and kids were putting together a new computer desk and chair. Upon clean up ( which somehow got tasked to me, funny how that happens!), I discovered this quite grumpy face in the screw package for the chair. Guess it didn’t appreciate how they tore it all up. :lmao:

View attachment 117641
Love this. One of my favourite Found Faces!:inlove:

View attachment 117641
Haha!!! That’s fantastic! I love this. :D

Broken lumps of ice refrozen to the road.
08B47185-F894-458A-9C7E-AF7EE18D5279.jpeg

Moment cam, Affinity Photo.

I’m always intrigued how a face, no matter how obscure, seems to leap out of a large area full of other things much the same. For instance, while walking on a beach covered with small rocks, the one with a face seems to leap out.

Back
Top Bottom