• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the still current serious situation facing us all right now! Continue to heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

Found Faces

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
While sitting at the dining room table looking out the window I noticed a somewhat demented looking bird’s head profile shaped by the tree branches and including a sort of Trump style topknot.
09BED330-604A-4FE3-8DB7-CFE477143E63.jpeg

PureShot jpeg using 2x lens plus my Moment 58 Tele, and then zoomed in quite a bit. The face is about 125’ (38 metres) from where I was sitting.

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
White Spruce Square Pants
FE0522A2-FE7F-4840-BCEB-3A9D1384BC04.jpeg

I spotted this face quite easily from my upstairs window (50 feet, 15 metres away) but from ground level it wasn’t nearly as easy to see. Standing on a stump with my camera held above my head I could approximate the correct angle.
PureShot, Fusion.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
White Spruce Square Pants
View attachment 150312
I spotted this face quite easily from my upstairs window (50 feet, 15 metres away) but from ground level it wasn’t nearly as easy to see. Standing on a stump with my camera held above my head I could approximate the correct angle.
PureShot, Fusion.
Good one!

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Bernie, the Antique Vampire Toaster.
View attachment 150675
This one is from our getaway time in Dalhousie, NB, in August. Found at an interesting antique shop.
Moment cam, RAW Power.
:thumbs:

I see rizole's been here and didn't ask, but I have no shame. How long does it take to toast a vampire?

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ripped-off face.
87569C8C-D328-4DB0-968B-400C173D621E.jpeg

Perhaps it sometimes happens to you that you need a knapkin at a meal but you don’t have one handy, so you grab a piece of paper towel instead. We use the type that has half sized sheets. Today I came to the table to find my knapkin from yesterday waiting for another use but instead I saw a face. Whenever we rip off a piece of paper towel from the roll the bottom corner stays behind. So this piece is exactly how it ripped off the roll. Then the eye is some little thing stuck there. The background is my placemat.
The imperious look down the long straight nose.
PureShot, Fusion.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ripped-off face.
View attachment 150711
Perhaps it sometimes happens to you that you need a knapkin at a meal but you don’t have one handy, so you grab a piece of paper towel instead. We use the type that has half sized sheets. Today I came to the table to find my knapkin from yesterday waiting for another use but instead I saw a face. Whenever we rip off a piece of paper towel from the roll the bottom corner stays behind. So this piece is exactly how it ripped off the roll. Then the eye is some little thing stuck there. The background is my placemat.
PureShot, Fusion.
This looks so funny in the thumbnails.

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ripped-off face.
View attachment 150711
PureShot, Fusion.
The face is cool, the image as a whole makes a very nice abstract......

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Ripped-off face.
View attachment 150711
PureShot, Fusion.
And the leaf pattern looks like part of a leaf crown... very Roman!

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Comic face.
4A2CC7BB-1AB9-4CC0-A3DA-C57DD6BED6BF.jpeg

Raisin bread (buttered) on the dinner table. All during supper it sat there unnoticed. Then after supper I glanced at it and it was looking back at me.
PureShot, Fusion.

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
How can I finish my cookie when it looks back at me?
E35BEE05-7772-4FFC-8B5D-BE61EBD2C302.jpeg

So, I’m in the middle of eating a cookie when I look down and see it looking back at me with a cute doggie face. How can I eat that?
PureShot, Fusion.