• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Found Faces

ubbyisis

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 11
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Not a found face but a found cloud walker
In the centre of the pic I can see a tiny person walking in the clouds. A friend of mine says it looks like one of the main characters in Disney’s Frost (which I haven’t seen) Photo shot yesterday after the sunset

FAE7E1EA-FB54-46A0-8547-457E36691A23.jpeg

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
In the centre of the pic I can see a tiny person walking in the clouds. A friend of mine says it looks like one of the main characters in Disney’s Frost (which I haven’t seen) Photo shot yesterday after the sunset

View attachment 159283
It looks to me like someone in a kayak. :lol:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

View attachment 159283
I see it!!
It looks to me like someone in a kayak. :lol:
Oh! I see that too!