Found Faces

Yesterday I made a few photo of Fragrant Water Lily flowers while out in the canoe with my brother. Just one of them has this little face peeking out from behind the flower.
49CF69D5-FE0C-48B2-AE4C-FF83B5CBBC4A.jpeg

While sitting at the dining room table looking out the window I noticed a somewhat demented looking bird’s head profile shaped by the tree branches and including a sort of Trump style topknot.
09BED330-604A-4FE3-8DB7-CFE477143E63.jpeg

PureShot jpeg using 2x lens plus my Moment 58 Tele, and then zoomed in quite a bit. The face is about 125’ (38 metres) from where I was sitting.

White Spruce Square Pants
FE0522A2-FE7F-4840-BCEB-3A9D1384BC04.jpeg

I spotted this face quite easily from my upstairs window (50 feet, 15 metres away) but from ground level it wasn’t nearly as easy to see. Standing on a stump with my camera held above my head I could approximate the correct angle.
PureShot, Fusion.

White Spruce Square Pants
View attachment 150312
I spotted this face quite easily from my upstairs window (50 feet, 15 metres away) but from ground level it wasn’t nearly as easy to see. Standing on a stump with my camera held above my head I could approximate the correct angle.
PureShot, Fusion.
Good one!

Ripped-off face.
87569C8C-D328-4DB0-968B-400C173D621E.jpeg

Perhaps it sometimes happens to you that you need a knapkin at a meal but you don’t have one handy, so you grab a piece of paper towel instead. We use the type that has half sized sheets. Today I came to the table to find my knapkin from yesterday waiting for another use but instead I saw a face. Whenever we rip off a piece of paper towel from the roll the bottom corner stays behind. So this piece is exactly how it ripped off the roll. Then the eye is some little thing stuck there. The background is my placemat.
The imperious look down the long straight nose.
PureShot, Fusion.

Ripped-off face.
View attachment 150711
Perhaps it sometimes happens to you that you need a knapkin at a meal but you don’t have one handy, so you grab a piece of paper towel instead. We use the type that has half sized sheets. Today I came to the table to find my knapkin from yesterday waiting for another use but instead I saw a face. Whenever we rip off a piece of paper towel from the roll the bottom corner stays behind. So this piece is exactly how it ripped off the roll. Then the eye is some little thing stuck there. The background is my placemat.
PureShot, Fusion.
This looks so funny in the thumbnails.

Ripped-off face.
View attachment 150711
PureShot, Fusion.
The face is cool, the image as a whole makes a very nice abstract......

Ripped-off face.
View attachment 150711
PureShot, Fusion.
And the leaf pattern looks like part of a leaf crown... very Roman!

Back
Top Bottom