fun with Salvador

ValeriGail

MobiLurver
Real Name
Valeri
Device
Hipstamatic, but I'm doing a lot of these so decided to stick them here ;)

Salvador and Dylan.

I keep getting server errors so there might be duplicate pics. I'll post again in a bit.

Yep duplicates. I'll delete when I get back to the house.

image-1248231833.jpg

image-268145885.jpg

image-2405714121.jpg

ValeriGail said:
Thanks Cat! I was waiting for the school bus and the signal kept dropping. Finally just gave up and stayed bored! Lol.

Here are a few more. Same combo

Great shots! Just love the first one!!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Here are some more. Life kinda knocked me out a couple days.

I call this the high school series cause I took them while waiting for my kid to get out of ROTC practice. These are all Salvador/Ina 1935 except the last one which is Salvador/Dylan.

image-4114125133.jpg

image-2884252041.jpg

image-1703073288.jpg

image-778480929.jpg

image-1738617521.jpg

image-2421541213.jpg

image-2742902063.jpg

ValeriGail said:
Here are some more. Life kinda knocked me out a couple days.

I call this the high school series cause I took them while waiting for my kid to get out of ROTC practice. These are all Salvador/Ina 1935 except the last one which is Salvador/Dylan.

I really like every one of them!

Awesome shots! :D 1, 3, 4 & 5 are my faves!! You've really gotten some cool results with Sal...

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

RoseCat said:
Oh, my faves are the B&W flag shots!! Really great!!

Thanks! I got a bit carried away on 9-11 when I saw all the flags at half mast. I spent hours sitting under a flag just snapping away. Was therapeutic in a way. I hadn't taken a picture in over a week. It was like a reminder that there are bigger things in life than me and my current struggle, that it's minor in comparison and I can get up and do. So I'm back to pushing myself through.

:) I was so bored, and desperately needed something to photograph to occupy my mind. I was going stir crazy being stuck in the house. I plucked those off a fake arrangement in the house and duct taped them to the wall in the bathroom next to the window! LOL Actually, I stuck them on several different walls through out the house. :D the kids thought I had gone crazy. they brought me the vase of flowers asking why it was on the floor and the flowers all over the walls, lol. You would think they'd know by now that mom will do crazy things for pictures... I stuck a picture frame over my head for heavens sake! HAHA

ValeriGail said:
:) I was so bored, and desperately needed something to photograph to occupy my mind. I was going stir crazy being stuck in the house. I plucked those off a fake arrangement in the house and duct taped them to the wall in the bathroom next to the window! LOL Actually, I stuck them on several different walls through out the house. :D the kids thought I had gone crazy. they brought me the vase of flowers asking why it was on the floor and the flowers all over the walls, lol. You would think they'd know by now that mom will do crazy things for pictures... I stuck a picture frame over my head for heavens sake! HAHA

LOVE it, Valeri!! :-D

Sent from my iPhone via the MobiTog app

ValeriGail said:

I totally understand!!

:lol::lmao::lol::thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom