• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Mobi365 Geek1956 Project 365 - 2021

Geek1956

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone X
14/365
B3658F6D-046F-47C0-AF09-F5B1704A58E7.jpeg

Mr Cool. Hipstamatic classic

Geek1956

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone X
lookit that ‘rule of thirds’ perspective ! Accident or design?
Speaking of which, do you randomise your Hipsta shots
When I started I was conscious of rule of thirds, leading lines etc but I think you would agree after a while it becomes more a subconscious thing. As for STR , I will occasionally use it but I’m drawn more towards using the classic Paks

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
When I started I was conscious of rule of thirds, leading lines etc but I think you would agree after a while it becomes more a subconscious thing. As for STR , I will occasionally use it but I’m drawn more towards using the classic Paks
The rocks & built structures mark out perfect parallel thirds’ lines. Then the two couples mark a line down the centre. And how’s that couple standing exactly on the fine line of surf between the points of the two rocks? It’s perfect - like you drew it with a compass and a protractor :thumbs:

Geek1956

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone X
The rocks & built structures mark out perfect parallel thirds’ lines. Then the two couples mark a line down the centre. And how’s that couple standing exactly on the fine line of surf between the points of the two rocks? It’s perfect - like you drew it with a compass and a protractor :thumbs:
I would admit it was all deliberately planned but I would be lying... but I enjoyed your analysis

Geek1956

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone X
20/365
51EBE71F-A943-45CC-9E3D-492C49946B41.jpeg

Sunflower, lots around at the moment Hipstamatic