Mobi365 Geek1956 Project 365 - 2021

45DD4AEF-F6A6-4AB8-A41C-9D232FE47C54.jpeg
Sun Worship. Hipstamatic classic
B5AF7DC3-A346-4A28-91ED-3FF212DE0564.jpeg
stare off Hipstamatic classic

As I have un uncle and several cousins in Australia I should be used to this, but I’m still fascinated that your winter looks as our summers at least as how they were before the global warming crisis. And I love the sky in no 1
Our winters are fairly mild but records show our winter temperatures and snowfall down south have been on par or lower historically. Having said that I’m not sure if it’s an age thing but I don’t feel the cold as much. That photo I took today was a warmer day… 21deg after a 10 morning

Our winters are fairly mild but records show our winter temperatures and snowfall down south have been on par or lower historically. Having said that I’m not sure if it’s an age thing but I don’t feel the cold as much. That photo I took today was a warmer day… 21deg after a 10 morning
exactly the same temps as here today :cool:

Are black swans common at your place? I don’t think I’ve seen one in all my life. Perhaps at the zoo, but I’m not sure.
Fairly common, they breed on this lake most years. Today we have three but one of them is fly-in-fly out.

Back
Top Bottom