Mobi365 Geek1956 Project 365 - 2021

14/365
B3658F6D-046F-47C0-AF09-F5B1704A58E7.jpeg

Mr Cool. Hipstamatic classic

lookit that ‘rule of thirds’ perspective ! Accident or design?
Speaking of which, do you randomise your Hipsta shots
When I started I was conscious of rule of thirds, leading lines etc but I think you would agree after a while it becomes more a subconscious thing. As for STR , I will occasionally use it but I’m drawn more towards using the classic Paks

When I started I was conscious of rule of thirds, leading lines etc but I think you would agree after a while it becomes more a subconscious thing. As for STR , I will occasionally use it but I’m drawn more towards using the classic Paks
The rocks & built structures mark out perfect parallel thirds’ lines. Then the two couples mark a line down the centre. And how’s that couple standing exactly on the fine line of surf between the points of the two rocks? It’s perfect - like you drew it with a compass and a protractor :thumbs:

The rocks & built structures mark out perfect parallel thirds’ lines. Then the two couples mark a line down the centre. And how’s that couple standing exactly on the fine line of surf between the points of the two rocks? It’s perfect - like you drew it with a compass and a protractor :thumbs:
I would admit it was all deliberately planned but I would be lying... but I enjoyed your analysis

21/365
8BE936F4-19C3-4462-B23C-33CBE6F42E53.jpeg

“This Vietnamese representation of Our Lady of La Vang can now be found wherever Vietnamese people have emigrated, including: Japan, Taiwan, Canada, France, Australia, and the United States. This Vietnamization of the Virgin is a recent development” Hipstamatic

Back
Top Bottom