Mobi365 Geek1956 Project 365 - 2021

Geek1956 I have always been so frustrated with Hipstamatic trying to figure out which lenses I like with which films. It’s so confusing and going to Hipstography and looking through the different combos is so time consuming. I’e had Hipsta X for quite some time and been using it more lately. Just this morning I found the “Stack”. It took some figuring to get into it, but how cool to see the different combos, try them and keep them if you want. I can see how I’m going to have to limit my camera selections. :lmao: Just wanted you and lkbside to know you been an inspiration!

Geek1956 I have always been so frustrated with Hipstamatic trying to figure out which lenses I like with which films. It’s so confusing and going to Hipstography and looking through the different combos is so time consuming. I’e had Hipsta X for quite some time and been using it more lately. Just this morning I found the “Stack”. It took some figuring to get into it, but how cool to see the different combos, try them and keep them if you want. I can see how I’m going to have to limit my camera selections. :lmao: Just wanted you and lkbside to know you been an inspiration!
Thanks, I discovered the stack a while back and I agree with the confusion over which combo to use. I generally stick to the older “classic” ones. My current favourite is the Ruddy/love combo. The “old” Blackeys series are pretty hard to beat for great black and white. I did notice that some of the combos on the X produced a slightly different looking edit than those edited in the classic. For example the Portland Pak on the X looks more over exposed.

E9C69148-934A-4753-9B29-3C5B5A45A87D.jpeg
BF19EBC8-D805-41AD-A7DA-712DE53926A4.jpeg
C2C16475-9F2D-4970-BF36-A3D21CC60A52.jpeg

Thanks, I discovered the stack a while back and I agree with the confusion over which combo to use. I generally stick to the older “classic” ones. My current favourite is the Ruddy/love combo. The “old” Blackeys series are pretty hard to beat for great black and white. I did notice that some of the combos on the X produced a slightly different looking edit than those edited in the classic. For example the Portland Pak on the X looks more over exposed.
Where are the stacks hidden? When I click the icon that looks as a stack I only get to this page and I don't want to post anything. I even tried posting to but it doesn't work. hipsta stacks.png

Where are the stacks hidden? When I click the icon that looks as a stack I only get to this page and I don't want to post anything. I even tried posting to but it doesn't work. View attachment 166570
Tap on one of your photos… in Hipstamatic X… there is a Post button… I feel like they just started doing this. I don’t recall this before this past week or so.

My ”Hipsta “ eye is not that refined.... ;)

Where are the stacks hidden? When I click the icon that looks as a stack I only get to this page and I don't want to post anything. I even tried posting to but it doesn't work. View attachment 166570

Tap on one of your photos… in Hipstamatic X… there is a Post button… I feel like they just started doing this. I don’t recall this before this past week or so.
Yes, you have to post an image before you can access it. It took me quite a while to figure that out.

Yes, you have to post an image before you can access it. It took me quite a while to figure that out.
I just posted and someone even reacted. I’ve tried before without being able to post at all. But I don’t get what the purpose is. I saw it created a new camera/preset... Hmmm, it must be me being stupid or tired or both :cool:

I just posted and someone even reacted. I’ve tried before without being able to post at all. But I don’t get what the purpose is. I saw it created a new camera/preset... Hmmm, it must be me being stupid or tired or both :cool:
Just another Hipstamatic moment. I always liked Oggl. The camera was good as was the media platform.

I like it to find different camera combos.

Have you tried this app Kevin?
Its only iPhone so I can't try it sadly :(

Have you tried this app Kevin?
Its only iPhone so I can't try it sadly :(

From the blurb it looks like it’s a video editor John. I’m not really into video that much.

Neither am I but the examples I've seen are stills? It seems to be a subscription app though from what I could make out, so unless its very good its probably best to avoid!!
Shame as I thought it was up our street.

Thanks John I usually turn off when I read subscription although I had a moment of weakness with the HipstamaticX app. I prefer the FIMO model where you pay a $1:50 for each new film.

Neither am I but the examples I've seen are stills? It seems to be a subscription app though from what I could make out, so unless its very good its probably best to avoid!!
Shame as I thought it was up our street.
It's an app developed by Moment (the Moment-lens Moment :) ). As you say it's mainly for video but you can shoot stills too. I got one year free when I bought something from Moment and I'm still on that first year. It's quite limited. I had hoped for more features and more films. So if you're not interested in video I would say wasted money:thumbs:

Shot from the hip :D a Moment:lmao: ago
IMG_8267.JPG

It's an app developed by Moment (the Moment-lens Moment :) ). As you say it's mainly for video but you can shoot stills too. I got one year free when I bought something from Moment and I'm still on that first year. It's quite limited. I had hoped for more features and more films. So if you're not interested in video I would say wasted money:thumbs:

Shot from the hip :D a Moment:lmao: agoView attachment 166685
Moments like these ;)

Back
Top Bottom