Mobi365 Geek1956 Project 365 - 2021

I think so there was at least 3 or 4 of them ducking in and out of the bedroom window
Reminds me of one of our cats when he was "just a baby". He could stand up against the porch door meowing loudly when he saw all exciting things outside. We didn't want him to go outdoors to early. We named him Mao - he was a yellow cat

121/365
0C9BCA1B-158C-4584-8F88-98906B3181DB.jpeg

We finally made it! After a couple of covert cancellations we’ve flown 3hrs north of Sydney to tropical Cairns for 5 days. CameraPlus

I love photos of/in?:alien: photos as you've done here with no1 in no3:thumbs::inlove:
The third photo’s were all taken with the Fuji instax 90, it was coincidence that one of the first, taken with the HipstaX app on the iPhone, was repeated with the instax. I enjoy mucking around with the instax

The third photo’s were all taken with the Fuji instax 90, it was coincidence that one of the first, taken with the HipstaX app on the iPhone, was repeated with the instax. I enjoy mucking around with the instax
We've talked a lot about buying one for Linus but every time we decide it's best not to. He would ruin us or himself with paper ;)

We've talked a lot about buying one for Linus but every time we decide it's best not to. He would ruin us or himself with paper ;)

Yes he might get carried away and start “clicking”. But having said that the Fuji instax mini 11 was the model I started with. I seem to recal Linus had an iPod? That was my start into mobile photography

Yes he might get carried away and start “clicking”. But having said that the Fuji instax mini 11 was the model I started with. I seem to recal Linus had an iPod? That was my start into mobile photography
Yes, he started with iPod. We bought him an iPhone SE last time though as it's easier finding sturdy cases for the phone models. He shoots a lot often with burst mode by mistake. If every pic would result in a printout it would be disastrous :eek: :lmao: I pay extra iCloud space for him too. He records long selfie videos too:)

I have a weird psychological battle with a camera like this now: I can only print at the time. What if I want another print later?! The picture will fade with time - what then, a lost memory :eek:. Yet how many of the millions of photos that I have, do I ever look at?

Have you ever had one of the Instax printers? They really appeal to me particularly the square format but then I wonder whether the quality of the print won’t bug me.

I have a weird psychological battle with a camera like this now: I can only print at the time. What if I want another print later?! The picture will fade with time - what then, a lost memory :eek:. Yet how many of the millions of photos that I have, do I ever look at?

Have you ever had one of the Instax printers? They really appeal to me particularly the square format but then I wonder whether the quality of the print won’t bug me.
A lot of people think instax is a bit “weird” after the smartphone and all the defects you’ve noted are true. but still I enjoy it, the lack of perfection

A lot of people think instax is a bit “weird” after the smartphone and all the defects you’ve noted are true. but still I enjoy it, the lack of perfection
Somehow I think the lack of perfection would be fine for me when it comes to the printer. I also think that the people who leave the negative reviews for the printer wouldn’t perhaps have the knowledge to manipulate the photo beforehand to produce something they prefer once they understood the ‘flaws’ of the printer, such as over saturation.

I really fancy the idea of going on a road trip and printing memories along the road. Even going back to our trip to Namibia for example and creating a pinboard with our favourite moments. My DH and I tend to take only ‘photographic’ images. Not many of ourselves. Only we know we were there! I’d like to go back to having more images of ourselves and this might encourage us to do that. So different from the new selfie generations!

Back
Top Bottom