Mobi365 Geek1956 Project 365 - 2021

177/365
1D12575E-26B1-4AF0-84AB-F568E6077ED4.jpeg
2B8FA6C1-CACA-4BFB-8971-AA0344204958.jpeg
7ED7984D-8C97-4875-97A6-7EBDAB9668EF.jpeg

On our walk HipstaX

I got a bit confused and didn’t really get a grip on how to navigate inside the app :alien: So today I just took a few pics for testing it.
It’s not the easiest but like you and sinnerjohn i was initially frustrated with it, deleted it and then just a couple of days ago I redownloaded after reading a glowing review. So the last couple of days I’ve made an effort to “master” it. To get all the filters and effects after much “will I or won’t I” I paid the $20 and got the whole lot which includes any future updates.

It’s not the easiest but like you and sinnerjohn i was initially frustrated with it, deleted it and then just a couple of days ago I redownloaded after reading a glowing review. So the last couple of days I’ve made an effort to “master” it. To get all the filters and effects after much “will I or won’t I” I paid the $20 and got the whole lot which includes any future updates.
If I remember right, you can't take photos with it on Android, its just an editor, which kind of killed it for me.
But its a better bargain compared to NOMO's $24.99 per year.

If I remember right, you can't take photos with it on Android, its just an editor, which kind of killed it for me.
But its a better bargain compared to NOMO's $24.99 per year.
Might be an idea to try it again John. The camera works on the iPhone and I agree that it’s cheaper than Nomo. I liked Nomo but like you the price made it unattractive

Might be an idea to try it again John. The camera works on the iPhone and I agree that it’s cheaper than Nomo. I liked Nomo but like you the price made it unattractive
Just downloaded it again and yes the camera now works. Unfortunately one of my pet hates is date stamps, can it be turned off?

edit, ok yes it can but I have to watch an ad every time I save something :lol:

Last edited:
Just downloaded it again and yes the camera now works. Unfortunately one of my pet hates is date stamps, can it be turned off?

edit, ok yes it can but I have to watch an ad every time I save something :lol:
That’s right, the only way to get rid of the adds is to purchase the filters. You can get each filter for free but you have to sit through 10 adds. I thought it easier to just cough up.

Back
Top Bottom