Mobi365 Geek1956 Project 365 - 2021

iPhone 13 - are they already released down under :eek: I will get mine in the end of the month.
Beautiful birds as always :thumbs:
I’m not sure Eva, we’ve been in lockdown for the past 12 weeks or more and we open up next Monday. I haven’t checked but I’m hoping I’ll have mine by the end of the month

On my walk today.A mixed bag. All Hipstamatic classic
716C2E93-C852-4AC2-A969-C46993F0F826.jpeg
A4B0C001-3A70-4045-824E-BD87846AD77F.jpeg
B2BE8B5D-E500-43F7-906B-31979722B6DF.jpeg

Oh, fantastic sunrise/sunset :eek::) And look at the swans. Beginning to look as grownups. Guess they are teenagers :)
I’ve been down to feed them for the past 12 weeks and I’ve seen them grow from balls of fluff to now, also mums quite happy to wander of and leave me to babysit the kids

Don’t even talk about hairdressers! I badly need a hair cut but won’t be going anywhere anytime soon

Is Newcastle opening Monday? My wife’s first priority was to book the hairdresser for Wednesday
I still get so happy every morning when I realise my Corona hair is gone. I’ve already booked the next appointment with my hair dresser :)

I still get so happy every morning when I realise my Corona hair is gone. I’ve already booked the next appointment with my hair dresser :)
Is Newcastle opening Monday? My wife’s first priority was to book the hairdresser for Wednesday
Yes, we’re reopening on Monday, but still can’t travel to Sydney until the 25/10. Can certainly go to the hairdresser though :D

Back
Top Bottom