Geek1956 Project 365 - 2022

15/365 Sydney’s south coast Kiama for 45th wedding anniversary HipstaX
76CD6A65-6B8E-40CC-B910-CA87ACC5E86E.jpeg

I just can’t get your middle image to download!!! Anyone else having trouble?
I have that trouble sometimes -- one or more images will roll in only halfway (the top half) and will stay that way even if I refresh the page. If I click on the image to get it full screen and then click the zoom button, that seems to fix it when I go back to normal. I haven't noticed any pattern to when it happens.

I have that trouble sometimes -- one or more images will roll in only halfway (the top half) and will stay that way even if I refresh the page. If I click on the image to get it full screen and then click the zoom button, that seems to fix it when I go back to normal. I haven't noticed any pattern to when it happens.
Annnnd…..this time around it popped right up.

I hope you don’t mind, but I wanted to see about doing an iColorama Toon version of one of your photos. I’m not happy with the hair, which gave such a sense of energy in the original, but it’s at least good enough to show you.
781B3709-5AFD-4931-A676-6C03E00BC5EC.jpeg

I hope you don’t mind, but I wanted to see about doing an iColorama Toon version of one of your photos. I’m not happy with the hair, which gave such a sense of energy in the original, but it’s at least good enough to show you.
View attachment 175744
Thanks looks great but Olivia’s “trademark” is her super curly hair

Back
Top Bottom