Geek1956 Project 365 - 2022

29/365
Day down south at Stanwell park
DA857D06-35B1-485D-AD65-42257B7A870D.jpeg
068C7915-02D2-4E89-99AC-6CA335F849BD.jpeg
F2E4E18F-C3A1-48E0-B0B3-CECF8D78B04D.jpeg

You have to set an alarm that triggers the IOTM once February is up for voting :)
I have a routine. I bookmark all the images I want to nominate, usually 10-75. Then, on the 15th of the month I nominate 2. I continue to bookmark images through the end of the month during which time the number of bookmarks grows exponentially. Then, the day before the month is over I nominate my other two. My selection method involves much cursing and self medication. This method allows an extra day for Mobitoggers to post that one more image…..

I have a routine. I bookmark all the images I want to nominate, usually 10-75. Then, on the 15th of the month I nominate 2. I continue to bookmark images through the end of the month during which time the number of bookmarks grows exponentially. Then, the day before the month is over I nominate my other two. My selection method involves much cursing and self medication. This method allows an extra day for Mobitoggers to post that one more image…..
Oh, I’m impressed :thumbs: Must stop myself from copying your routine though. I already have a lot of reasons for cursing and self med :D :zip:

Are we talking internal Mobitog bookmarks, or browser bookmarks?

we talking internal Mobitog bookmarks, or browser bookmarks?
Mobitog. The upper right of each post is a bookmark. If you tap it it will book mark the post and you can add a note. To access your bookmarks you tap your avatar and select account details. You’ll see bookmarks on the left.

Mobitog. The upper right of each post is a bookmark. If you tap it it will book mark the post and you can add a note. To access your bookmarks you tap your avatar and select account details. You’ll see bookmarks on the left.
Thanks. Which one do people find easier? I'm finding the Mobitog bookmarks less efficient, though I started using tags today - "Feb" for IOTM. Maybe that will help.

Thanks. Which one do people find easier? I'm finding the Mobitog bookmarks less efficient, though I started using tags today - "Feb" for IOTM. Maybe that will help.
They feel a bit awkward to me, too, but I use them for IotM to keep those separate from my MobiTog browser bookmarks for threads. Just recently I discovered it's possible to open a new page with all the MT bookmarks on it by right-clicking/long-tapping on the Bookmarks tab in the MT menu bar. That makes them a lot easier to review.

They feel a bit awkward to me, too, but I use them for IotM to keep those separate from my MobiTog browser bookmarks for threads. Just recently I discovered it's possible to open a new page with all the MT bookmarks on it by right-clicking/long-tapping on the Bookmarks tab in the MT menu bar. That makes them a lot easier to review.
I’m probably looking right at it and not seeing it but I don’t see a Bookmark tab in the Mobitog menu.

Back
Top Bottom