Geek1956 Project 365 - 2022

I have a routine. I bookmark all the images I want to nominate, usually 10-75. Then, on the 15th of the month I nominate 2. I continue to bookmark images through the end of the month during which time the number of bookmarks grows exponentially. Then, the day before the month is over I nominate my other two. My selection method involves much cursing and self medication. This method allows an extra day for Mobitoggers to post that one more image…..
Thanks Star I’ll definitely use your system,

All IPhone and edit with noir filter
F9CE19CB-4DBD-4876-AB08-9808301F4E6F.jpeg

I have a routine. I bookmark all the images I want to nominate, usually 10-75. Then, on the 15th of the month I nominate 2. I continue to bookmark images through the end of the month during which time the number of bookmarks grows exponentially. Then, the day before the month is over I nominate my other two. My selection method involves much cursing and self medication. This method allows an extra day for Mobitoggers to post that one more image…..
They feel a bit awkward to me, too, but I use them for IotM to keep those separate from my MobiTog browser bookmarks for threads. Just recently I discovered it's possible to open a new page with all the MT bookmarks on it by right-clicking/long-tapping on the Bookmarks tab in the MT menu bar. That makes them a lot easier to review.
I tried Star's bookmark method for IotMs but (unless I'm missing something) the bookmark management on MT is appauling. 1 click to bookmark something, 3 clicks to delete that bookmark. And each bookmark has to be dealt with on an individual basis, no mass delete for those that go exponetial. Too much admin for my liking. :alien:

I tried Star's bookmark method for IotMs but (unless I'm missing something) the bookmark management on MT is appauling. 1 click to bookmark something, 3 clicks to delete that bookmark. And each bookmark has to be dealt with on an individual basis, no mass delete for those that go exponetial. Too much admin for my liking. :alien:
Yes it is a pain to delete something. Is there a better way?

What Star said. Such great family pics. You really are good at them. I think it’s very difficult taking adhoc people photos. Mine never look very well balanced.
Most of my family shots are surreptitious, I’m fact my 4 yo granddaughter refuses to let me take her photos, but little brother is obliging. The only time I’ve done “formal” shots was when a local approached me on Facebook and after seeing some of my local swan/lake photos was under the impression I used a high end DSLR she was happy to pay but instead I did it gratis with my iPhone13.

Back
Top Bottom