Georgia: Still Here

West End Girl

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Laura
Device
I'm going to make this an all purpose folder for generic Georgia shots. Today my sister and I drove around Stone Mountain and here are some photos.

Native 7+ and Snapseed

IMG_2391.JPG

IMG_2360.JPG

IMG_2374.JPG

This last one is of a group having a picnic on a granite outcropping. The mountain reaches out very far from the main dome.

IMG_2389.JPG

Stone Mountain is aptly named! Looks like it would be pretty tricky getting to the top.

On this side is the Tram which will carry you comfortably to the top. The other side of the mountain is more sloped and people walk up. Some crazy people run up and down it! I have made it half way up before calling it quits. [emoji43] It still gets pretty steep and I'm in no shape for it.

I'm going to make this an all purpose folder for generic Georgia shots. Today my sister and I drove around Stone Mountain and here are some photos.

Native 7+ and Snapseed

View attachment 93014

View attachment 93015

View attachment 93016

This last one is of a group having a picnic on a granite outcropping. The mountain reaches out very far from the main dome.

View attachment 93017
Folks in Georgia don't kid around when they name something. That is one big stone!

IMG_2440.JPG

Was called to jury duty today. Earned $15 to show up, sit for 2hrs and then be released without putting a foot in a court room.

This is a view from the top floor of the courthouse parking garage. Two church steeples peaking through the tree tops in Decatur, GA.

View attachment 93180

Was called to jury duty today. Earned $15 to show up, sit for 2hrs and then be released without putting a foot in a court room.

This is a view from the top floor of the courthouse parking garage. Two church steeples peaking through the tree tops in Decatur, GA.
$15?? In New Jersey we only get $5. :barf:

Back
Top Bottom