• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

Mobi52 Glasshousebc’s Project 52 - 2019

Glasshousebc

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Steve
Device
iPhone 7
Yay! You’re doing a 52!!! I’m so pleased. I’m really looking forward to it. This is a super image to start with. So this is your backyard? Stunning.:thumbs:
These are part of the Purcell’s mountain range. The cliffs on the left - That’s Bootleg mountain. The Rockies are directly behind me as I’m taking this shot.

Thank you JillyG

Glasshousebc

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Steve
Device
iPhone 7
Ugh, snow! Did it take you long to get used to the long winters?
We actually enjoyed the winters. Coming across from the UK where there were only 2 seasons... wet and grey or dry, windy and grey... having 4 proper seasons was awesome. I snowboard and we snowshoe and we love Christmas so snow was welcome.

However, as we’ve got older the thought of staying for Christmas and a month or so afterwards and then escaping to warmer climes certainly sounds attractive... we can ride the motorcycle more as well then

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
We actually enjoyed the winters. Coming across from the UK where there were only 2 seasons... wet and grey or dry, windy and grey... having 4 proper seasons was awesome. I snowboard and we snowshoe and we love Christmas so snow was welcome.

However, as we’ve got older the thought of staying for Christmas and a month or so afterwards and then escaping to warmer climes certainly sounds attractive... we can ride the motorcycle more as well then
The best of both - sounds good.

Glasshousebc

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Steve
Device
iPhone 7
8D9FD6D8-4960-48F0-B32A-FBB9601258E4.jpeg
On a 4500km road trip to NH... will be staying for a couple of months... so driving the truck across.

Came across the historic town of Bath in NY state (not quite as historic as the UKs Bath, but neat enough)

Also discovered the app Hipstamatic, which made for a really cool phot (cool to me, anyways)

Lzed

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
Larry Zasitko
Device
iPad (Generic)
View attachment 122724

4/52

The Big Sky ... driving through Montana ... where you can watch your dog run away... and still see him running 3 days later... bit like Saskatchewan I’ve heard

iPhone, Snapseed then Hipstamatic.
Yes looks about the same as here (Regina SK) can see a long ways, lot of times you can see the next town in the distance and at night you see the glow from the towns or cities.