MobiStar
Real Name
Steve
Device
iPhone 11
1/52

Cuppa on the bluff

412BBC4E-97AF-4717-9075-A828F41E09BF.jpeg

iphone 11, portrait mode... no processing.

my aim this month is to keep processing to a minimum... try to keep everything ‘in camera’

“The lights aren’t twinkling, Clark”

40FBDF00-D4C3-43B4-B572-EA78DC589174.jpeg

iphone 11, cropped, no other editing.

’tis pukin down out there. Advantage of living on the ski hill... We get to enjoy the mountain to ourselves when every other buggers gone home... tomorrow’s going to be a powder day for me :cool:

“The lights aren’t twinkling, Clark”

View attachment 153907
iphone 11, cropped, no other editing.

’tis pukin down out there. Advantage of living on the ski hill... We get to enjoy the mountain to ourselves when every other buggers gone home... tomorrow’s going to be a powder day for me :cool:
Wow, look at all of that snow! Fab tones on this one Steve.

20 January

Icicles, anyone?

View attachment 154354
iphone 11, portrait mode, cropped 16:9, snapseed to tune image and increase the saturation a wee bit.

the icicles are incredible... hanging from the roof... some are over 5 feet in length... here’s another angle,

View attachment 154355
Incredible! They look positively dangerous. It reminds me of a crime thriller, where someone was killed with an icicle, but it confused the detective because it had melted by the time they found the body.

26 January

Evening stroll back home

0667165E-DA2D-43D3-8FB5-DADCF0ED655F.jpeg

iphone 11, night mode, Silvertone in the camera app, cropped to 16:9

i am continually impressed with this iPhone. but then moving up from the iPhone 7, theres a few upgrades that I was not aware (portrait mode, night mode, etc)

26 January

Evening stroll back home

View attachment 154559
iphone 11, night mode, Silvertone in the camera app, cropped to 16:9

i am continually impressed with this iPhone. but then moving up from the iPhone 7, theres a few upgrades that I was not aware (portrait mode, night mode, etc)
You have made some wonderful night shots with your new phone, and this is another.

1st February

pukin’ down with snow... took my board out for a hike and play in the trees... and the saying ‘the best camera is the one you have with you’ is true for sure.
5ED4CE9E-A8D0-45BE-8C32-8D0848E505B5.jpeg

iphone 11, using the LR mobile camera to capture the raw image and then back home, using Lightroom, brought out the rich but subtle colour of the trees.

1st February

pukin’ down with snow... took my board out for a hike and play in the trees... and the saying ‘the best camera is the one you have with you’ is true for sure.View attachment 154762
iphone 11, using the LR mobile camera to capture the raw image and then back home, using Lightroom, brought out the rich but subtle colour of the trees.
Marvellous.

1st February

pukin’ down with snow... took my board out for a hike and play in the trees... and the saying ‘the best camera is the one you have with you’ is true for sure.View attachment 154762
superb image

1st February

I love that curvy tree!

1st February

The cinnamon parts of the trees is so lovely against all that white.

Back
Top Bottom